Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This is us - *TV SPOILER*

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2017 at 1:54 PM
  • 117 Replies

Spoiler about the latest episode.

So now we know the big three were teenagers when he died.  How do you think he died?

by on Jan. 26, 2017 at 1:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Jan. 26, 2017 at 1:55 PM
2 moms liked this

A passing leprechaun shat over the rainbow and it landed on him and killed him instantly and colorfully. 

Lo428
by get over yourself on Jan. 26, 2017 at 1:56 PM
Cancer. It's always Fucking cancer.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 1:56 PM

You think they were teenagers? I thought maybe a little bit older? A lot of people speculate that he died in 2006? I am not sure how he died but I am desperately waiting to find out. I did notice that this was probably the point in Kate's life where she started gaining all her weight. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 1:57 PM
Your title is a jerk move.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 1:58 PM
Jerk. Put spoiler in your title and the question in your post.
motherslove82
by Emerald Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 2:00 PM

Kate has had a weight problem since she was little. My DVR didn't record the last episode for some reason and it isn't on On Demand yet, so I haven't seen it.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

You think they were teenagers? I thought maybe a little bit older? A lot of people speculate that he died in 2006? I am not sure how he died but I am desperately waiting to find out. I did notice that this was probably the point in Kate's life where she started gaining all her weight. 

Hanab818
by ThePonds on Jan. 26, 2017 at 2:01 PM
I think is was liver failure.

Quoting Lo428: Cancer. It's always Fucking cancer.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 2:02 PM

Yes, I know. I have seen every single episode. When you watch it, you'll notice that she is not as big as she now which refers to my last sentence. 

Quoting motherslove82:

Kate has had a weight problem since she was little. My DVR didn't record the last episode for some reason and it isn't on On Demand yet, so I haven't seen it.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Lo428
by get over yourself on Jan. 26, 2017 at 2:02 PM
Same actors that played them as teens before.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Lo428
by get over yourself on Jan. 26, 2017 at 2:03 PM
Could be.

Quoting Hanab818: I think is was liver failure.

Quoting Lo428: Cancer. It's always Fucking cancer.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)