Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How would you react to your teen posting this online?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 46 Replies

Mobile Photo

Some high school kid in my hometown posted this online. Instagram, judging from the screen name.

If one of his classmates took offense and punched him in the face, how would you feel about that, too?

It's odd that many of you care more about the grammar rather than the content of the message. Very interesting...

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 26, 2017 at 2:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 3:02 PM
12 moms liked this
I think that he needs an English tutor and a slap across the face.
momto2boys973
by Sapphire Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 3:02 PM
4 moms liked this
Well, racist little creep aside, the kid can't write a grammatically coherent sentence if his life depended on it. So maybe he shouldn't be the one pretending supremacy...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 3:05 PM
I agree with some of it even though most of it was so poorly written you can't even understand it lol. Posting this shit online is a huge no no obviously and the use of the word nigger does in fact make the kid a racist. You will never receive kindness when you use hate to get your point across.
STVUstudent
by Platinum Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 3:07 PM
1 mom liked this

if that was my kid we would be having a serious come-to-Jesus discussion... BUT... I seriously doubt a kid that entrenched in such a pervasive racist attitude would have parents that were offended or embarrassed.

I would not want my kid to punch this little pig in the face over it, because that would get my own kid in trouble... but I wouldn't be surprised if this little angel suddenly found his car spraypainted or keyed, or his tires slashed, just for being a jerk...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 26, 2017 at 3:07 PM

Quoting Anonymous 3: I agree with some of it even though most of it was so poorly written you can't even understand it lol. Posting this shit online is a huge no no obviously and the use of the word nigger does in fact make the kid a racist. You will never receive kindness when you use hate to get your point across.

So the problem is posting it online? Not the fact that the kid is being raised poorly and is a racist. You could probably be his mom...

Famousglm714
by Gina on Jan. 26, 2017 at 3:08 PM

I feel like he could use a good punch in the face based on grammar alone. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 3:09 PM
No, you will just receive title of POTUS if you use hate to get your point across.

Quoting Anonymous 3: I agree with some of it even though most of it was so poorly written you can't even understand it lol. Posting this shit online is a huge no no obviously and the use of the word nigger does in fact make the kid a racist. You will never receive kindness when you use hate to get your point across.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 3:10 PM
I would tell him that freedom of speech is only for those who are pc.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 3:12 PM

Quoting momto2boys973: Well, racist little creep aside, the kid can't write a grammatically coherent sentence if his life depended on it. So maybe he shouldn't be the one pretending supremacy...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 3:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Well, trash comes from trash.  The kids parent probably thinks it's funny

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)