Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I will probably have to take the trip alone

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
So I posted about me having to drive out of state in a week or two a couple of nights ago.

Yesterday one of my friends said she will go with me and her mom said she would watch her kids. Then today she said she is going to have to take one kid with her. And the one she wants to take she said is the good kid but he isn't. He is a brat ( sorry but I don't know how else to explain him nicely). Not to mention we will have 4 people already going up there but 3 coming back I am leaving one of my kids there. It will be a tight fit in my back seat of my car. I don't want him going. Not to be mean but I can't stand that kid. He is rude, disrespectful and unruly. I don't want to be in a vehicle with him for 20 hr straight and then 20 hr straight coming back. Plus we will be staying at my mom's house and she won't have room for so many people she lives in a 2 bedroom mobile home. Ugh I guess I'll tell my friends that I'll do that I'll do it alone.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 26, 2017 at 3:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
STVUstudent
by Platinum Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 3:10 PM
1 mom liked this

how are you going alone if you have 4 people going up and three coming back?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 26, 2017 at 3:12 PM
There will be no other adult to help me drive is what I mean
I will be taking both of my kids. One will stay the other will come back she was going to be the other adult to help me drive

Quoting STVUstudent:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 26, 2017 at 11:46 PM
I talked to her she said she will probably be leaving her kids with their dad
STVUstudent
by Platinum Member on Jan. 27, 2017 at 7:05 AM

yeah, that can be well wedged between a rock and a hard place.  If you want/need another adult to help you drive you may just be stuck with that adult's bratty kid.  Sucks, to be sure.  I would not try to drive 20 hours straight... not safe...

Quoting Anonymous 1: There will be no other adult to help me drive is what I mean I will be taking both of my kids. One will stay the other will come back she was going to be the other adult to help me drive
Quoting STVUstudent:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)