Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnant? I hope not.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies

About three weeks ago I got my Mirena taken out and I'm not on any BC.  SO and I have been using the pull out method.  We have sex like 1-3 times a day, usually daily.  Maybe 5 days out of the week.  Idk if it's my hormones going nuts or what but I've been so emotional lately, crying over everything and having extreme mood swings.  Could I already be showing pregnancy symptoms this soon?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 26, 2017 at 4:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 4:23 PM
???? If you don't want to be PG, use birth control. Problem solved
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 26, 2017 at 4:23 PM

Duh.  It wouldn't be the end of the world for me if I was.  That wasn't the question I asked.

Quoting Anonymous 2: ???? If you don't want to be PG, use birth control. Problem solved

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 4:25 PM

I got pregnant twice using that method. I didn't mind if I got pregnant at that time though. It's definitely not a good method. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 4:28 PM
You know the pull out method is pretty much the most ineffective one, right?
If you didn't intend on getting pregnant why did you have sex like a couple of horny rabbits before getting on another type of bc? You could just be getting close to that time of the month, but I really wouldn't be surprised if you are pregnant.
As far as the symptoms already showing, possibly. Everyone is different.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 4:29 PM
1 mom liked this

We have sex 2-3 times each day, every day. We are fairly cautious though around ovulation and pull out. We've never had an issue in seven years but DH has great control. 

It could be hormones, stress, etc. It's a risk you run with the method but I had already gotten pregnant on Implanon and a Copper IUD so for us, it's more effective and we don't care if we get pregnant with a third. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 4:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Don't say duh and act like a stupid teenager. No one can tell you if you are having PG symptoms. Assuming you have kids already, you should know that you COULD be PG because you've had irresponsible sex. You should also know that every single PG is different. Some present early, some later. DUH

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Duh.  It wouldn't be the end of the world for me if I was.  That wasn't the question I asked.

Quoting Anonymous 2: ???? If you don't want to be PG, use birth control. Problem solved

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 26, 2017 at 5:17 PM

I hope not but if I am it would be a somewhat nice surprise.  Don't take everything so literal.  It's just the internet.  DUH ;)  Anyways, have a good night!  Stay warm and dry.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Don't say duh and act like a stupid teenager. No one can tell you if you are having PG symptoms. Assuming you have kids already, you should know that you COULD be PG because you've had irresponsible sex. You should also know that every single PG is different. Some present early, some later. DUH
Quoting Anonymous 1:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 5:19 PM
Yes you're pregnant.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 5:20 PM
Well that's not necessarily true. My husband and I have been using that method for 15 years. Our kids have all been planned.

Quoting Anonymous 4: You know the pull out method is pretty much the most ineffective one, right?
If you didn't intend on getting pregnant why did you have sex like a couple of horny rabbits before getting on another type of bc? You could just be getting close to that time of the month, but I really wouldn't be surprised if you are pregnant.
As far as the symptoms already showing, possibly. Everyone is different.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 5:21 PM
PMS maybe?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)