Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you my SO or my father? I'm confused.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 24 Replies

I didn't have DD last night and I was supposed go to the gym.  My best friend called me last minute and asked if I'd like to grab a drink at the local bar/restaurant so I said yes.  Our other girl friend joined us after work, then some other friends showed up.  One friend bought us a few rounds of drinks.  I didn't tell SO what time I'd be home but he knew where I was and who I was with.  This girl my ex was seeing after we broke up who I'm actually friendly with called me over and told me that my ex said we broke up because he was tired of paying for a kid that wasn't his which is complete BULLSHIT.  My best friend ended up driving my car and another friend followed and brought her back to the bar.  I walked in drunk and started crying because I was drunk and hurt that he'd spread something like that around.  He was very abusive and to this day tries to slander my name.

SO FLIPPED out at me for crying "over an ex".  Today he texted me that he made a contract basically saying I'm not allowed to mention, talk to, or have exs on social media and blah blah blah.  Then his mom texted me saying SO told her he's very hurt because I was home three hours later than I said I would be, basically implying that I was out cheating or something.  Then he messaged my best friend and told her to stop talking about my ex in front of me.  I'm furious. 

The thing is this is literally out of NOWHERE.  He normally isn't one bit controlling.  I've gone out with my girl friends dancing or to the bar or even on overnight trips and he doesn't get jealous.  Then he just texted me saying if we're going to work I can't let guys buy me drinks anymore or dance with me or get close to me.

What. The. Actual. Fuck.

I don't know what kind of crack he's smoking but if he thinks he's going to control me I'm out.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 26, 2017 at 5:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 5:32 PM
You both sound too dramatic.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 26, 2017 at 5:32 PM

I agree with you.

Quoting Anonymous 2: You both sound too dramatic.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 26, 2017 at 5:34 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 5:34 PM
Well drama feeds drama. Especially with people who have a propensity for dramatics to begin with.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

I agree with you.

Quoting Anonymous 2: You both sound too dramatic.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 5:35 PM
Sounds like he's projecting. He probably tried to/thought about/wants to cheat himself.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 26, 2017 at 5:36 PM

That's kind of what I'm thinking too.  He doesn't go out though or even like people so idk. 

Quoting Anonymous 3: Sounds like he's projecting. He probably tried to/thought about/wants to cheat himself.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 5:37 PM
1 mom liked this
I think it is reasonable that if you are in a relationship, you shouldn't be allowing guys to buy you drinks, dance with them, or get close to them. It's disrespectful. Wait until he calms down and talk to him about why you were upset over your ex talking crap about you. It sounds like he is partially worried you still have feelings for your ex but also trying to be protective of the relationship by setting boundaries that you don't seem to have.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 5:38 PM
He's looking at profiles or screwing someone on Second Life or one of those games

Or maybe his wang is broken and he's worried you'll look elsewhere

Quoting Anonymous 1:

That's kind of what I'm thinking too.  He doesn't go out though or even like people so idk. 

Quoting Anonymous 3: Sounds like he's projecting. He probably tried to/thought about/wants to cheat himself.

Tigress22304
by Platinum Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 5:40 PM

If he can't handle your ex's drama...then maybe he should leave.
Granted your ex had no business runing his mouth...but your SO needs to realize-like it or not-you gotta deal with the ass cactus because you share a child together....unless I'm misunderstanding and the ex in question is NOT DD's dad?!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 5:40 PM
1 mom liked this

the fact his mommy had to text as well, would send me running from this relationship as fast as possible...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)