Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does it bother you if your DH confides in another woman?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 24 Replies

DH recently was talking about an issue that we discuss often ..... My 21YO Bioson and whether he will ever grow up, LOL. He was mentioning that 'Donna' at work said this, blah blah blah.... I asked 'Who is Donna'? He said he talks to her often and she talks to him about their kids. Apparantly she has 5 kids, is happily married, and they discuss issue with their kids, etc. This is the first I am hearing of Donna. I've never met her. DH, on the other hand has met all the men I work with (I work in the construction field, so mostly men). I'm just not sure how I feel about it.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 26, 2017 at 8:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Manic_Sinner
by ✨Makeup Momma✨ on Jan. 26, 2017 at 8:45 PM
As long as he doesn't discuss things about our marriage I wouldn't be bothered.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 8:46 PM
Yea that's a no no
Seagodess
by Emerald Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 8:46 PM
I don't care who dh talks to.
Ted1242
by I'm listening. on Jan. 26, 2017 at 8:47 PM
I don't think that would bother me. I suppose if they were to get closer I'd like to meet her. My best friend is a single guy so I have no room for insecurities.
ElephantShoez
by GoGoWaffleMaker on Jan. 26, 2017 at 8:48 PM
I wouldn't have to worry about that, DH likes his privacy.
brime98
by Ruby Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 8:48 PM
Hmmm.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 8:49 PM
Yes that would bother me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 26, 2017 at 8:49 PM

Well, and that was kind of my first thought... like if he was venting about me, and then I meet her? Yeah, not anyone's business.

Quoting Manic_Sinner: As long as he doesn't discuss things about our marriage I wouldn't be bothered.

ilovemykids323
by Emerald Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 8:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Manic_Sinner: As long as he doesn't discuss things about our marriage I wouldn't be bothered.

yup this

Manic_Sinner
by ✨Makeup Momma✨ on Jan. 26, 2017 at 8:50 PM
No, it's not. I would make it clear to him that I don't care who he talks to but not to talk about me/us. Some things are personal.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Well, and that was kind of my first thought... like if he was venting about me, and then I meet her? Yeah, not anyone's business.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)