Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I dont flipping care if your mad DH!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies

dd is 4 she has a UTI, last night she woke up at 2am crying her vagina was hurting, I gave her Motrin but by 3 she was still screaming I took her to the ER, DH works nights so he wasn't with us, I spent from 3:15 am to 6:45 in the ER got home at 7ish. DH comes from work at 8:00am I was asleep with dd, 

DD woke up by 11am in pain, I have her the medication and we started our day, DH was asleep until 5pm. at 7pm I am tired just completely exhausted taking care of dd all day and night running on no sleep

DH wake up at 5pm, decided he doesn't want to go to the grocery store to pick up what i needed for dinner, just goes to take a shower. I asked him at 8 to please get DD some food, while i get my things for the morning together. He sits there on his phone for about 20min I remind him again, dd had to take her meds at 10pm she needs to eat! He says she has time and doesn't understand what my attitude is about, I am over reacting and being crazy!, he storms out in a huff and I could care less. Throwing a tantrum cause he "needs a second to breath" 

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 26, 2017 at 9:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 9:28 PM

men-

meh-

He'll get over it. Let it go.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 9:29 PM
Make the girl some toast.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 9:32 PM
Why can't you feed her?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)