• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Trumpettes Unite! :-) :-) :-) :-)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 27 Replies
I'm feeling hopefull about the US for the first time in decades.

-Immigration reform
-Nationalism
-Dumping bad trade deals
-THE WALL!!
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 26, 2017 at 10:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 10:32 PM
8 moms liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 10:33 PM
2 moms liked this
*gag*

I'm actually not looking forward to Napoleon and Snowball leading the way down the rabbit hole.
2012Rabbit12
by 💜Survivor💜 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 10:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Ugh.💩
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 10:35 PM
I agree. He's doing what NEEDS to be done. Obama horribly screwed the WORKING middle class hence why I voted ,as a New Yorker who saw PERSONALLY what Killary did for my stae, voted for Trump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 10:37 PM
I am very happy and hopeful. It's going to be nice to have a president who doesn't want to destroy our O&G industry.
RaynesMommy07
by Ruby Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 10:39 PM
2 moms liked this
Bless your heart
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 10:43 PM
2 moms liked this
I am willing to give him chance. All this protesting is doing nothing. He is moving forward with his agenda anyway. He is starting to do what he has said he would do during his campaign.
randi1978
by Murdoc's Mistress on Jan. 26, 2017 at 10:46 PM
8 moms liked this

I think it's great that most of the agencies he's trying to silence are going rogue by continuing to provide the public with valuable knowledge and scientific fact.  

I think it's laughable that you morons actually believe he will force Mexico to pay for the wall in some way or form.  He won't be able to force Mexico to pay for shit. 

It's pathetic that his circle is trying to lie to your faces while calling it alternative facts and throwing tantrums when anyone questions him. 

And I find it sad that you people would still keep your lips planted to your Cheeto Jesus's asshole no matter what he does, even if it fucks our environment and country. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 10:49 PM
4 moms liked this
Donald Babyhands Trump is a joke, and so are the people that follow him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 11:06 PM
1 mom liked this

I usually just read and try to ignore the whole American politics comments because I honestly don't care unless it affects my country.  Sometimes these politics posts are funny to read.  This past year and a half all I have heard are American members, mainly the Trump supporters putting down other American members on educating yourself on the American Constitution.  Trying to make themself come across as more educated and superior. How Americans should have their constitution memorized and know it. Blah, blah, blah.  LOL  Yet you elect a president who doesn't even know what's in your constitution.  He probably can't even tell his head from his ass.  ROFLMFAO  Hypocrites much!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)