Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dh said I could sleep in

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
But we'll see if he actually gets up with the kids in the morning. I doubt it. Plus I may not be able to sleep that late either. I slept 7 hours today. It's almost 10 and I'm going back to bed. If ds doesn't wake me up several times by squirming all night I'll probably be up around 4am.
This post is completely random. I'm mostly just happy about all the sleep I'm going to get tonight. I haven't slept much this week and I know I can't make up for missed sleep but I don't mind trying anyways.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 26, 2017 at 10:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 10:45 PM
It's my day off tomorrow and he is getting them up and off to school. The last time he did, my poor ds went to school with his sister's bedazzled skinny jeans. 😂
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 26, 2017 at 10:53 PM
Omg! Lol. Dh does ok. I work nights and a few days a week he has to get them ready because I'm not home. But he's pretty bad about sleeping in when I'm home so it's usually on me. It goes smoother for me than for him. I think ds did actually wear his big sister's pants once but they're very plain bc luckily they have uniforms which is more like a strict dress code. So no bedazzled skinny jeans allowed.

Quoting Anonymous 2: It's my day off tomorrow and he is getting them up and off to school. The last time he did, my poor ds went to school with his sister's bedazzled skinny jeans. 😂
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 26, 2017 at 10:55 PM

Have some sleep for me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 26, 2017 at 10:57 PM
Gladly. I have many more sleepless days ahead and I just wrapped up one hell of a week. I got up Tuesday morning at 4:45am. When I laid down today at 10:30 I had maybe gotten 3 hours of sleep. Not all at once either. Ugh

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Have some sleep for me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)