Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How's the weather in Tennessee

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
I'll be heading that way on February 10th. I was wondering what do I need to pack. I'll only be there for 2 days. But shit I am in Florida.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 26, 2017 at 11:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 27, 2017 at 6:51 AM
Right now, we are in the 30s and calling for snow flurries. But by next Friday,there's rain and almost 50. But I'm in east tn. I'm not sure where you are traveling to. I'm smack dab in the middle of the valley.
Jblb
by Emerald Member on Jan. 27, 2017 at 6:53 AM
Best guess, it's warmer than where I am.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 27, 2017 at 7:19 AM

Yep, me too... If I drove the 45 min to Gatlinburg I guarantee I would see snow on the ground lol. I feel bad for the contractors that have to finish building my back deck this morning. East TN has seen every kind of temp possible between low 30's to 70 in the past few weeks.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Right now, we are in the 30s and calling for snow flurries. But by next Friday,there's rain and almost 50. But I'm in east tn. I'm not sure where you are traveling to. I'm smack dab in the middle of the valley.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 27, 2017 at 7:20 AM
I'm 45 min from gatlinburg. No snow up there now.

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Yep, me too... If I drove the 45 min to Gatlinburg I guarantee I would see snow on the ground lol. I feel bad for the contractors that have to finish building my back deck this morning. East TN has seen every kind of temp possible between low 30's to 70 in the past few weeks.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Right now, we are in the 30s and calling for snow flurries. But by next Friday,there's rain and almost 50. But I'm in east tn. I'm not sure where you are traveling to. I'm smack dab in the middle of the valley.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 27, 2017 at 7:22 AM

I hadn't checked their forcast yet... was thinking about heading there tomorrow. 

Quoting Anonymous 2: I'm 45 min from gatlinburg. No snow up there now.
Quoting Anonymous 3:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 27, 2017 at 7:45 AM

Mobile Photo

HHx5
by Gold Member on Jan. 27, 2017 at 9:52 AM
In Feb? Who knows? It's in the 30s and 40s today. Last weekend, it was in the upper 60s. Be flexible is all you can do. Probably best to wait till a few days before leaving to check the weather. You may need a big winter coat or you may only need a jacket.
Medic32
by Go PREDS! on Jan. 27, 2017 at 10:00 AM
Lol it changes daily. Two weeks ago, it was 9 degrees one day, and 72 degrees 3 days later.

Bring layers!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)