Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Today my puppy run into the lounge with a tampon string hanging out of her mouth.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies

FYI it hadn't been used. Kids had left not only the bathroom door open but the cupboards under the sink open, all the toilet paper was ripped to shreds and tampons were everywhere. Not only that I was having a coffee in the lounge with a friend. She had been running about and I thought she had gone off to sleep but nope, she had pulled the bathroom to bits. 

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 15, 2017 at 2:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 15, 2017 at 2:23 AM
Mine ate one out the bathroom trash and he went out to poop and the string was hanging. Gag
HaloSue
by Gold Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 2:26 AM
How old is your puppy or dog?
RocknRoll.Rose
by Ruby Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 2:27 AM

Oh no! Sorry but that's funny. My boyfriend's puppy decided to pull everything out of my diaper bag the other day. He chewed up my phone charger, several diapers, and pulled all of the wipes out of the box. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2017 at 3:27 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting HaloSue: How old is your puppy or dog?

She is 4months or 17weeks, she's currently outside swimming in my fish pond. She's naughty

nmkj
by Emerald Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 7:45 AM
My puppy destroyed the toilet paper roll.
mamafor6
by Ruby Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 7:52 AM
1 mom liked this
Shes an adorable little trouble maker. Side note tinsel can be deadly to dogs.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

She is 4months or 17weeks, she's currently outside swimming in my fish pond. She's naughty

mrsmom110
by NO on Feb. 15, 2017 at 7:56 AM

Awww- hard to stay mad at a face like that!  Were you able to get it from her or did she eat it?  You have to warn the kids that the puppy can get very sick if she eats something she's not suppose to.  I had a friend whose puppy chewed and ate pieces of a sippy cup.  The vet said the plastic had to be surgically removed, but they couldn't afford the surgery and the vet wouldn't take payments.  So they had to put the poor pup down.  I would hate for something like that to happen.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2017 at 3:48 PM
1 mom liked this

I told her to drop and she dropped it. Shes training to be  a threapy dog for my adhd son along side our other lab which is a theropy dog. Our vet takes payments thankfully.  Thats so cruel that vets don't take payments because sometimes its huge expense for something simple.

My parents had some growths cut out of their dog and it cost thousands. But they took payments and payment plans. 

Quoting mrsmom110:

Awww- hard to stay mad at a face like that!  Were you able to get it from her or did she eat it?  You have to warn the kids that the puppy can get very sick if she eats something she's not suppose to.  I had a friend whose puppy chewed and ate pieces of a sippy cup.  The vet said the plastic had to be surgically removed, but they couldn't afford the surgery and the vet wouldn't take payments.  So they had to put the poor pup down.  I would hate for something like that to happen.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2017 at 3:49 PM

It was really just for the photo. She didn't eat it. 

Quoting mamafor6: Shes an adorable little trouble maker. Side note tinsel can be deadly to dogs.
Quoting Anonymous 1:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 15, 2017 at 3:50 PM
I don't have a lounge, what's that?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)