Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

In tears feeling completely helpless :'( updated with pic

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 199 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Ok so i lice about 2 hrs away from my daughters dad. I moved so i pick kids up and take them back. Well i have no car biut my mom agreed to help me out as long as i pay all expenses. We left today at 230 to drop kids off. Got there at almost 430 and dropped kids off with dad but he wanted us to get a few things for all three kids so that was 20 minutes extra we stayed. My mom was whinning and bitching up a storm we had to hurry as did i bcz my husband wanted me home before he got off at 10 p.m. well we had to make one more stop that took us a total of 15 minutes or less and she was still in such a big hurry to get home.ok so then her ex bf calls her who btw lives another 1 and a half hrs away from where we already where. Well we get there he shoots her in the face and proceeds to hit me and beat the shit outta her. I called cops and that was about an 1 and 45 mins there its 120 and i just got home hubby is pissed and wants to leave me. Havemt i been through enough.btw im 28 wks pregnant.

This is my mom and sisters fb conversation
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 15, 2017 at 2:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 15, 2017 at 2:34 AM
1 mom liked this
He SHOT her in the face? Is she alive?
shortycmlb
by Gold Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 2:35 AM
1 mom liked this

1. What? I had to read that twice. 
2. Let that bitch leave. He's just looking for an excuse to dump you.
3. Moral of the story is, get your own damn car. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2017 at 2:35 AM
Yes she is but severly swollen and all

Quoting Anonymous 2: He SHOT her in the face? Is she alive?
2babymomma
by Ruby Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 2:37 AM
1 mom liked this
Your mom was shot in the face abd your husband wants to leave you because you didn't get home at a certain time? That just sounds all sorts of crazy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 15, 2017 at 2:38 AM
11 moms liked this

The fuq?

GentleHeartsPA
by Gold Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 2:38 AM
17 moms liked this
So you get the living shit beaten out of you while you are pregnant ...and witness your mother getting shot and the thing your dh is mad about is that you were late?
Sweetheart if that douchebag of a husband wants to leave you , help him pack his bags and tell him to get the fuck out
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 15, 2017 at 2:39 AM

What in the world...

iwicked
by Sugar Magnolia on Feb. 15, 2017 at 2:40 AM
2 moms liked this
This story makes no sense. Her face is swollen? Did he shoot her with a nerf gun, wtf? And your husband is angry? Oh my
TheAnnieMac
by Gold Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 2:40 AM
9 moms liked this

Your math doesn't add up. 

I would think that your mom being shot in the face would be more important to you than your husband being a pissy little bitch cause you're late. 

There is no way the police dealt with an attempted murder and assault in less than 2 hours. 

Why the fuck aren't you in the hospital if you got the shit beat out of you and you're 28 weeks pregnant? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2017 at 2:40 AM
I feel so lost seriously idk what to do the guy was drunk and.last night left her voice mails saying he would enjoy killing her. Shes stupid for having to go there esp with me amd my 1 yr old son plus the guy grabbed me by the throat and her too and was banging my head against hers and the bullet skinned her face.

Quoting GentleHeartsPA: So you get the living shit beaten out of you while you are pregnant ...and witness your mother getting shot and the thing your dh is mad about is that you were late?
Sweetheart if that douchebag of a husband wants to leave you , help him pack his bags and tell him to get the fuck out
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)