Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dating the same guys.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies
My co worker and I are both on pof. We are only 10 years apart so we talk to a few of the same guys.

A few months ago I went out with a guy. He was great over the phone and texting. The date though was not so good.

Well just yesterday she started gushing about how she was dating this guy. They went out this past weekend and it was amazing. She said they laughed the whole time. They even spent the night together and no sex....what. She was saying all these nice things he has done for her. He even sent her flowers before they met.

She got an ediible arrangement yesterday. He showed up at work yesterday to take her to lunch.

Should I tell her we dated and that it sucked. I don't get why she is getting all this. I never did. I want to text him and see where I went wrong.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 15, 2017 at 5:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 15, 2017 at 5:06 AM
No I wouldn't bother with talking to either of them. It's obvious he's not the one for you. They have a connection you didn't, nothing wrong with that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 15, 2017 at 5:09 AM
He was you'd first. Grab that edible arrangement from her and tell her it's yours. Then eat it in front of her and show her you mean business!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 15, 2017 at 5:10 AM
Wow someone sounds jealous and bitter. Maybe she is just better than you
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2017 at 5:15 AM
When he showed up at work he didn't even say hi to me.

Quoting Anonymous 2: No I wouldn't bother with talking to either of them. It's obvious he's not the one for you. They have a connection you didn't, nothing wrong with that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2017 at 5:16 AM
Ummm

Quoting Anonymous 3: He was you'd first. Grab that edible arrangement from her and tell her it's yours. Then eat it in front of her and show her you mean business!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2017 at 5:16 AM
Nah. I don't know how.

Quoting Anonymous 4: Wow someone sounds jealous and bitter. Maybe she is just better than you
Dragonblue
by Resident Psychic on Feb. 15, 2017 at 5:16 AM

I looked at Pof it's nasty.. in my area it's just a hookup site try a better one

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 15, 2017 at 5:21 AM
2 moms liked this
Obviously you are jealous because you don't understand why she would get these things and you didn't. And you would try to discourage her from dating him because YOU didn't have a connection with him. You even want to go as far as calling him and asking him why he doesn't like you. Yes, judging by this post, she is 100% better than you. You seem young minded and childish and he seems to want a real woman

Quoting Anonymous 1: Nah. I don't know how.

Quoting Anonymous 4: Wow someone sounds jealous and bitter. Maybe she is just better than you
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 15, 2017 at 5:21 AM

It sounds like they just had a better connection.  It happens.  It doesn't matter if he acknowledges you or not.  I mean sure it hurts your pride, but saying something to her will only make you look bad.  He obviously is different with her and something could have changed in those few months since you dated him. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 15, 2017 at 5:28 AM

lol.. you and he didn't click.. they do.

be a mature adult and leave them alone.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)