• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

"Oh naked pics? Thanks."

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies
How would you feel if you sent your DH of a year naked pics of yourself for Valentine's Day, and his reaction was "Oh naked pics? Thanks."

This wasn't totally out of the blue...a few months prior I had let DH take some pics and he constantly told me how much he loved them. So I figured I'd surprise him for Valentine's Day. I haven't gained weight and look exactly the same...that reaction totally hurt me and I haven't spoken to him since.

What would you think if you got that reaction from your DH?
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 15, 2017 at 6:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamafor6
by Ruby Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 6:48 AM
Was the thanks Via text? Maybe he meant ooo naked pics THANKS !!!! 😍 opposed to gee thanks naked pics.😒
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 15, 2017 at 6:48 AM
I would think he was being a smartass if I got that reaction.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 15, 2017 at 6:48 AM
1 mom liked this
I got dh boudoir pics one time of me. He loved them.

I would feel awful if he didn't like them.
superbutt
by Gold Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 6:49 AM
1 mom liked this
aw, I'm sorry. Maybe he was just being awkward or something lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2017 at 6:50 AM
It was..he was at work...he did follow it up with saying he was just kidding with the off the cuff comment and he loved me and thanks very much for the pics.

I guess I'm still hurt and wondering why his original reaction wasn't more enthusiastic? I have a 4 year old and 4 month old at home and really had to go out of my way to get privacy and take pics for him. I know I could just ask him but he doesn't always give me straight answers, so I'm trying to get other opinions.

Quoting mamafor6: Was the thanks Via text? Maybe he meant ooo naked pics THANKS !!!! 😍 opposed to gee thanks naked pics.😒
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2017 at 6:51 AM
I know, it sounded pretty wise ass-ish, and he's normally very sweet to me, so it was hurtful. No more naked pics for him.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I would think he was being a smartass if I got that reaction.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 15, 2017 at 6:53 AM
He was at work. Not a great time to gush over nudes. Cut the guy some slack. I think you're overreacting just a little.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2017 at 6:54 AM
He was at work, fair enough, but he texts me explicit things at work at times, so I was just going off what has done in the past. You're right though, I know I'm over reacting a bit. Just hurt because I've never done that for anyone before and that was the reaction I got :(

Thanks for responding though.

Quoting Anonymous 4: He was at work. Not a great time to gush over nudes. Cut the guy some slack. I think you're overreacting just a little.
mamafor6
by Ruby Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 6:54 AM
I sent nudes to my hubby at work....He walked around for a while with wood and was like gee thanks babe now I have to hide wood Lol
But his first text was gee thanks for the pics....
so i responded with You didn't like?
Thats when he responded about wood.
Just take it with a grain of salt. Im sure he didn't mean to hurt you

Quoting Anonymous 1: It was..he was at work...he did follow it up with saying he was just kidding with the off the cuff comment and he loved me and thanks very much for the pics.

I guess I'm still hurt and wondering why his original reaction wasn't more enthusiastic? I have a 4 year old and 4 month old at home and really had to go out of my way to get privacy and take pics for him. I know I could just ask him but he doesn't always give me straight answers, so I'm trying to get other opinions.

Quoting mamafor6: Was the thanks Via text? Maybe he meant ooo naked pics THANKS !!!! 😍 opposed to gee thanks naked pics.😒
superbutt
by Gold Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 6:56 AM
that is sad. I would imagine my dh sending lots of heart eye and tongue emojis lol. Maybe he was around someone when he got them and was embarrassed for whatever reason...not that that makes it any better. You are probably gorgeous and he is a dick. Did he have a different gift in mind?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)