Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hell NO you can't have my money day!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 49 Replies
Girl called off yesterday Forcing me to work a double shift. She texted me and asked me if she could work Friday night for me since she missed yesterday and needs the money.
I really want ro text her FU@( NO YOU CAN'T thats my money day.
Wth I hate working with girls. They drive me crazy!!!!
But I think I will respond with sorry no but I need the money as well. I have a house payment to make.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 15, 2017 at 9:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
left.drowning
by Fix Me on Feb. 15, 2017 at 9:33 AM
If she needed money she shouldn't have called out yesterday
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 15, 2017 at 9:34 AM
What a "money day"? Overtime?
happyflappy
by on Feb. 15, 2017 at 9:34 AM

Quoting left.drowning: If she needed money she shouldn't have called out yesterday
GreenFlamingo1
by ☆☆ECHO☆☆ on Feb. 15, 2017 at 9:35 AM

Are you a stripper?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2017 at 9:36 AM
2 moms liked this
No a prostitute......Jk a waitress.

Quoting GreenFlamingo1:

Are you a stripper?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2017 at 9:37 AM
Right? Why should I give up a good day so she can make up for skipping work? You need the money that bad get your ass to work.

Quoting left.drowning: If she needed money she shouldn't have called out yesterday
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 15, 2017 at 9:38 AM
Really? You got paid for covering her, she may have had a reason that she had to call in. If I was a coworker and you wanted me to cover your shift I'd tell you to go to hell. You sound entitled as fuck.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2017 at 9:40 AM
Im sounding entitled? No and I dont call off unless myself or my kid is in the hospital. So She has never had to cover for me.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Really? You got paid for covering her, she may have had a reason that she had to call in. If I was a coworker and you wanted me to cover your shift I'd tell you to go to hell. You sound entitled as fuck.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 15, 2017 at 9:40 AM
I'm guessing you bartend or something similar. I bartend part time for extra cash and I know the feeling! I work every Friday night and every other Saturday night. Those shifts are the best. I'd tell her to go to hell personally.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 15, 2017 at 9:42 AM
She is entitled because she doesn't want to give up a Friday night shift? That is generally a really good night for a waitress.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Really? You got paid for covering her, she may have had a reason that she had to call in. If I was a coworker and you wanted me to cover your shift I'd tell you to go to hell. You sound entitled as fuck.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)