Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you believe...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 46 Replies

...that millions of illegal immigrants voted in this last Presidential election?

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 15, 2017 at 9:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Libby22
by Ruby Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 9:34 AM

No.

HHx5
by Gold Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 9:35 AM
I don't know about millions but yeah I do believe that illegal immigrants voted.
AmaliaD
by Ruby Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 9:38 AM
No I think that it's a flawed system. Easily hacked. But I don't think it's the illegal people in the states that did it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 15, 2017 at 9:40 AM
No, that's just Trumps way of stroking his ego, he can not accept facts so he makes up his alternatives.
S.M.ile
by Bronze Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 9:41 AM
How come? I thought that you need to be a citizen to vote!
Where I'm from, you need to show your passport in order to vote and they put a stamp, so you can not vote twice for the dame elections, on top of that, they need to find you in the list of the eligible voters before they let you in.
Not_A_Native
by Ruby Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 9:41 AM

No, not at all.

Were there fraudulent voters?  Sure - but I doubt very many were illegal immigrants.

S.M.ile
by Bronze Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 9:42 AM
And even if they did vote, would they vote for Trump?
newwifenmom
by Platinum Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 9:44 AM
No
Ginger0104
by Ruby Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 9:44 AM
Depends on the state. In California you don't even need to show ID. You tell them your name, address, they look you up in a book, you sign, get your ballot, and go vote. That's it.

Quoting S.M.ile: How come? I thought that you need to be a citizen to vote!
Where I'm from, you need to show your passport in order to vote and they put a stamp, so you can not vote twice for the dame elections, on top of that, they need to find you in the list of the eligible voters before they let you in.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 15, 2017 at 9:44 AM
How? You have to be registered and show Id.

I'm curious how someone could do this? And why they want too and risk getting caught.

Quoting HHx5: I don't know about millions but yeah I do believe that illegal immigrants voted.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)