Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you do with a 2 yr old?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 46 Replies

I'm babysitting a 2 yr old. It has been over a decade since I have had to deal with entertaining a kid this size. I see annabelle is on and Resident evil is after that on SyFy. I like those movies so that's all I can think of. I can only read the same book so many times and I'm not giving into her begging for "chock-wet" (chocolate).

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 15, 2017 at 11:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hanab818
by ThePonds on Feb. 15, 2017 at 11:23 AM
Did mom not drop off toys? Also disney channel or nick jr.
owl0210
by Sapphire Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 11:23 AM
Do you have toys that she can play with?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 15, 2017 at 11:25 AM
Nick jr, Disney jr. Sprout.
Toys/ coloring.
Marivilla
by on Feb. 15, 2017 at 11:26 AM
1 mom liked this
Read her a book. Give her a pen and piece of paper. Play with barbies. Chase and hide and seek. Outside for a walk if weather permits.
Creekie.
by Gold Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 11:26 AM

hehe, I love "resident eveil is on" hehehe ... Chances are, not a good choice for a 2 year old.  Does said 2 year old not have any toys?  Go for a walk, find a park?  No idea what the weather is like where you live.  If you're lost, try kids channels.  Feed her (something other than chocolate) lol

Marivilla
by on Feb. 15, 2017 at 11:26 AM
Dress up!!!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 15, 2017 at 11:28 AM

Take her outside, teach her some stuff like the alphabet, play games, go to the library, etc. Too young for Annabells and Resident Evil. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 15, 2017 at 11:29 AM
Pots and pans. Play pretend together. Color, sing, roll around making animal noises, shadow puppets...

Soooooo many things!!
PaisleyBirds
by Platinum Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 11:30 AM

Do you not have any toys there?  If you have no toys give her paper to tear up and draw on, spoons and plastic things from your kitchen, and empty box, some tupperware, a tote bag, toilet paper tube, small blanket, and other little safe knick knacks and that kid will have a blast.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 15, 2017 at 11:31 AM

Color, play cars, blocks, or whatever else you have that they can play with.  My DD entertained herself well at 2.  We even did learning activities.  I read to her when she would sit still.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)