• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you wear funky, stylish eyeglass frames, where do you get them from?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies
Pretty pls :)

I'm bored with Zenni Optical, thanks

Just found Warby Parker 😍
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 15, 2017 at 12:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jd83
by Gold Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 12:08 PM

Coastal.com

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2017 at 12:11 PM

Quoting jd83:

Coastal.com

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 15, 2017 at 12:16 PM
From the eye doctor. I have amazing insurance as long as I stay under a certain amount they're free.
Bubelah
by Silver Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 12:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Zennies Optical. I've ordered 3 pairs of single-vision glasses for less than I'l pay for 1 pair elsewhere. Seriously, check them out!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 15, 2017 at 12:23 PM
I've been looking to get a couple pairs of glasses as I only have one pair. So I need a backup pair and since I'm wearing them a lot more lately it would be nice to have several to rotate from. I've seen some of those online discount eyeglass places, my concern is finding a pair with the appropriate measurements to fit my face. And I'm not sure exactly how to do that. So bump for your post, I'll be stalking it for ideas!
justicemother
by Bronze Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 12:25 PM
Zenni Optical had practically every style. I'm a glasses whore, I have 16 pairs and they're cheap.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2017 at 12:27 PM

Mobile Photo

O m g

Quoting jd83:

Coastal.com

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2017 at 12:28 PM
I have them. I'm looking for more. I'm bored with their frames now

Quoting justicemother: Zenni Optical had practically every style. I'm a glasses whore, I have 16 pairs and they're cheap.
Bubelah
by Silver Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 12:31 PM

You can upload a straight on selfie on Zenni's & it will put the glasses on your face,lol! The hardest part was measuring from mid-pupil to mid-pupil but everything worked out great for me.

Quoting Anonymous 3: I've been looking to get a couple pairs of glasses as I only have one pair. So I need a backup pair and since I'm wearing them a lot more lately it would be nice to have several to rotate from. I've seen some of those online discount eyeglass places, my concern is finding a pair with the appropriate measurements to fit my face. And I'm not sure exactly how to do that. So bump for your post, I'll be stalking it for ideas!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2017 at 12:32 PM
I know. I've been with Zenni for years

Quoting Bubelah:

You can upload a straight on selfie on Zenni's & it will put the glasses on your face,lol! The hardest part was measuring from mid-pupil to mid-pupil but everything worked out great for me.

Quoting Anonymous 3: I've been looking to get a couple pairs of glasses as I only have one pair. So I need a backup pair and since I'm wearing them a lot more lately it would be nice to have several to rotate from. I've seen some of those online discount eyeglass places, my concern is finding a pair with the appropriate measurements to fit my face. And I'm not sure exactly how to do that. So bump for your post, I'll be stalking it for ideas!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)