• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My husband cold and hot actions.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
He said all this mean things to me and he said he wanted to leave. Then he wanted to stay and he asked me to wait for him to decided if he wanted to stay with me. Also, he hugs me at night and he kisses me. Then on valentine's day he had this big production of flowers, strawberries and such. He sends me texts and act like nothing happen, but he broke my heart. He has hurt me so deep I am barely standing still and he is still here acting like he is the best husband he could be. I am so torn. I have an appointment for Friday at my lawyer, still it hurts. It hurts so much I feel like I am dying inside little by little. How could he be like this? I have to pretend I am ok. I pretend to my kids, my friends and my inlaws. I hate it.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 15, 2017 at 12:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 15, 2017 at 12:16 PM
Lawyer up buttercup because he probably has.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 15, 2017 at 12:22 PM
Don't stay with a man that makes you feel like that! I did it for too long! Trust me, lose the dead weight. It's hard at first but it's harder to stay.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2017 at 12:52 PM
:(

Quoting Anonymous 2: Lawyer up buttercup because he probably has.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2017 at 12:53 PM
That is what I keep repeating myself. Each day!

Quoting Anonymous 3: Don't stay with a man that makes you feel like that! I did it for too long! Trust me, lose the dead weight. It's hard at first but it's harder to stay.
mojogirl
by Ouiser Boudreaux on Feb. 15, 2017 at 12:56 PM

move on. life's too short.

quinnsmom715
by Ruby Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 12:57 PM

this.he wants to blindside you..

Quoting Anonymous 1: :(

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2017 at 1:11 PM
😓

Quoting quinnsmom715:

this.he wants to blindside you..

Quoting Anonymous 1: :(

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 15, 2017 at 1:58 PM
Are you the one who posted last week? DO NOT give in, please keep that appointment with the lawyer!! He won't ever change permanently, he's just trying to smooth over what he knows is shitty treatment of you. He wants to treat you however he wants and then have you just take it. The fact he hasn't admitted he was wrong, accepted responsibility for what he's done to hurt you, and hasn't apologized directly for those actions are proof that he isn't sorry, and he doesn't think he did anything wrong. You'll never be able to forget what he's done, and how little he cared that he hurt you so badly, and you shouldn't forget that. If you stay, it will just keep happening, because he sees nothing wrong with it. Please free yourself and your kids from this life, you deserve so much better. The sooner you get away from his emotional abuse, the better you'll start to feel when you find you can breathe again.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 15, 2017 at 2:02 PM
So are you divorcing him?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2017 at 3:17 PM
Yes I am the one from the last post I know.. I am trying to stay strong but is disheartening to see it. Right now I am his chauffeur, because his car broke down and I feel like my whole live revolves around him. I went to the doctors and my blood pressure was high and I usually have low blood pressure, like really low. The sugar levels in my blood was really low and I had arrhythmia. I am not going to get sick because of him. He won't move but he will have to.

Quoting Anonymous 4: Are you the one who posted last week? DO NOT give in, please keep that appointment with the lawyer!! He won't ever change permanently, he's just trying to smooth over what he knows is shitty treatment of you. He wants to treat you however he wants and then have you just take it. The fact he hasn't admitted he was wrong, accepted responsibility for what he's done to hurt you, and hasn't apologized directly for those actions are proof that he isn't sorry, and he doesn't think he did anything wrong. You'll never be able to forget what he's done, and how little he cared that he hurt you so badly, and you shouldn't forget that. If you stay, it will just keep happening, because he sees nothing wrong with it. Please free yourself and your kids from this life, you deserve so much better. The sooner you get away from his emotional abuse, the better you'll start to feel when you find you can breathe again.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)