Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok little trolls..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 44 Replies
2 moms liked this
I LOVE it!! You riot, talk shit, threaten, go batshit. CRAZY,damage property, troll the internet, and say NOT MY PRESIDENT, and then get "giddy" when somehow you hear something mainstream media posts against Trump(you know...the ones who just LOVE him hahaha) or someone made up who's pissed at him? (Cause that would NEVER happen right?) YOU ARE the problem! What happens is what those who are throwing tantrums DESERVE!! F YOU!!! Quit being babies and throwing fits...acting like entitled millennial jackasses!

Y'all do REALIZE the ONLY ones starting wars and division are YOU!? Wake up!!

If you want someone to FALL be prepared to go down too!! Lol

People LOVE to burn the bridges down but forget to get off in the process. Smfh

Quit playing the game. Either get on board or get the f off! There's the door!! You talk about being American?? Patriotic? You can't even respect others OR YOURSELF!

You teach our kids, next generation: hate, violence, racism, and division to those who disagree with your beliefs and/or opinions.

Feel good about that!?

I sure don't! It angers me to see kids fighting in schools over someone supporting our president or just believing in something THEY DON'T!

Change starts with YOU! We have to STOP acting like spoiled brats who think they are owes the WORLD...cause you don't.

Quit believing everything you read or hear. Start showing respect. If not? You WILL reap what you sow. Think things are ugly now!!?? Just wait...

**update: for those that think I'm being rude...GOOD! How about reading the post again...SLOWER. Where did i OFFEND you? For saying quit attacking people? Trolling? Throwing fits? Ok! Lol. Guess I'm crazy then. I guess i dont care about the "little eyes" watching and learning from us. That when something doesn't go our way we should be hurtful to others. No, im not a racist. No, I actually DO care about others. I didnt go out acting crazy when someone i disnt like got into office. Its called face reality and BE THE CHANGE! Everyone is ok to spew the hate but NOT ok when someone speaks up for the hate and says something about it. Double standard huh!? Mhmm
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 15, 2017 at 12:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 15, 2017 at 12:14 PM

That's not the definition of a troll.

Also, you sound completely uneducated.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2017 at 12:17 PM
Really!? People aren't on here daily trolling, bullying, or starting crap with those who dont support their opinion? Hoping to get a rise out of others? Yeah thought so. It pisses me off!

**oh and don't tell me NONE of this shot happens on a daily basis. Lol

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 15, 2017 at 12:17 PM
4 moms liked this
This is the most half baked rant-tastic, hate filled post today! 🙃 How quickly some forget about the violent hate protests done 8 years ago when Obama became president. 8 years of harassment, hate speech, alternative facts, and just pure ignorance. Small minded people are amusingly sad.

For the record....he's not gonna be anyone's president soon. It's gonna be ok. We will run out of "I told you so's" eventually. Or not.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 15, 2017 at 12:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

ILovemyPaulie
by Platinum Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 12:18 PM

clapping

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 15, 2017 at 12:20 PM
OP thinks she's sooooo clever using all the insults she's read on alternativefactsaregood.com.

Quoting Anonymous 3: His is the most half baked rant-tastic, hate filled post today! 🙃 How quickly some forget about the violent hate protests done 8 years ago when Obama became president. 8 years of harassment, hate speech, alternative facts, and just pure ignorance. Small minded people are amusingly sad.

For the record....he's not gonna be anyone's president soon. It's gonna be ok. We will run out of "I told you so's" eventually. Or not.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2017 at 12:20 PM
Good! Cant wait to see who's in to F us next! Lol Bet it's someone EVEN BETTER! ;) It's ok though Free speech right??

Quoting Anonymous 3: His is the most half baked rant-tastic, hate filled post today! 🙃 How quickly some forget about the violent hate protests done 8 years ago when Obama became president. 8 years of harassment, hate speech, alternative facts, and just pure ignorance. Small minded people are amusingly sad.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 15, 2017 at 12:20 PM

Really. The hate comes from both sides. Do you not remember Obama and the BS conservatives pulled? No? You sound ignorant. Go throw yourself on the floor somewhere else, nobody cares.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Really!? People aren't on here daily trolling, bullying, or starting crap with those who dont support their opinion? Hoping to get a rise out of others? Yeah thought so. It pisses me off! **oh and don't tell me NONE of this shot happens on a daily basis. Lol
Quoting Anonymous 2:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 15, 2017 at 12:20 PM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 15, 2017 at 12:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Yawn. Nothing to see here,same shit different day from president Cheetos's uneducated followers.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)