Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Perfect timing ahole!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 86 Replies

I'm 38 weeks pregnant. My sons head has been down for months now. So im very uncomfortable. It hurts to walk. Sex is the last thing on my mind. Yesterday being valentines day i guess that meant i was suppose to ignore that i felt like shit and jump on dhs dick. He threw a damn hissy fit. I'm not a very affectionate person. He has a shitty attitude and sorry but when you act like an asshole im not going to kiss your ass or suck your dick. He wants me to be more affectionate but i cant kiss or hug him or do anything like that without him thinking hes going to get into my pants. He doesnt give a damn that i feel like shit. I should just suck it up and deal with it because ive done it before i guess. When hes sick though i should treat him like another kid and kiss the damn boo boo's. I'm about to give birth to our son and hes acting like a butt hurt teen aged boy. Ive told him what i need from him and he will do it for 2 days, get laid and go right back to being a dick. Its a repeat cycle and its getting old. Hes pretty much telling me if i dont fake it and start giving him the attention he needs that hes done. I cant fake it. Ive tried. It doesnt work. I cant be the only one to change things either. It doesnt work that way. Right now is just not the time to bring this shit up. I'm in pain constantly and emotionally all over the damn place. He sucks!

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 15, 2017 at 1:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsMom91
by Bronze Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 1:16 PM

:/ dang I'm sorry.. I wish he was more understanding.. my husband used to be like that with our first two kids but we are due to have our 3rd son(I'm 37weeks 2days) and he's really good about me being comfortable. Like today we were intimate on his lunch and he's like "tell me if it hurts".. plus I always give him bjs because I enjoy doing it for him. But everyone is different.. he needs to realize that carrying a baby is not easy or comfortable. He should have just treated you with food and a movie for vday and MAYBE he could have gotten lucky with a bj or something.. good luck though, I hope everything gets better for you!! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 15, 2017 at 1:20 PM
Give him a BJ or a hand job
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2017 at 1:20 PM

Thanks! me too. hes just being an ass right now. my ex husband is going through his 2nd divorce and hes having insecurites about it. he thinks i want my ex back. we went to dinner and i think he thinks that since he took me that i owe him or something. his big butt ate too.

Quoting MrsMom91:

:/ dang I'm sorry.. I wish he was more understanding.. my husband used to be like that with our first two kids but we are due to have our 3rd son(I'm 37weeks 2days) and he's really good about me being comfortable. Like today we were intimate on his lunch and he's like "tell me if it hurts".. plus I always give him bjs because I enjoy doing it for him. But everyone is different.. he needs to realize that carrying a baby is not easy or comfortable. He should have just treated you with food and a movie for vday and MAYBE he could have gotten lucky with a bj or something.. good luck though, I hope everything gets better for you!! 

NVL0707
by Mi Vida Loca on Feb. 15, 2017 at 1:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Your dh is a little bitch.
Crazy-Steph
by Emerald Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 1:22 PM
2 moms liked this

"My husband is a selfish asshole, but I'm going to keep having kids with him!"

NVL0707
by Mi Vida Loca on Feb. 15, 2017 at 1:22 PM
Why can't he take care of himself?

Quoting Anonymous 2: Give him a BJ or a hand job
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 15, 2017 at 1:23 PM

SUCK IT UP.  THERE ARE ALWAYS GOING TO BE DAYS YOU ARE NOT IN THE MOOD. TAKE CARE OF YOUR MAN. 

Becsmom217
by Silver Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 1:24 PM

Why should she?  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 15, 2017 at 1:24 PM
He could. But why can't she offer to do it too?? I would offer if I couldn't have sex.
Don't couples just do nice things for eachother anymore? Shit.

Quoting NVL0707: Why can't he take care of himself?

Becsmom217
by Silver Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 1:25 PM

Again, I ask, why should she?  When does he take care of her?

Quoting Anonymous 3:

SUCK IT UP.  THERE ARE ALWAYS GOING TO BE DAYS YOU ARE NOT IN THE MOOD. TAKE CARE OF YOUR MAN. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)