• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You owe me an apology!!!!! 🙁

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 64 Replies
It seems we've all befriended former classmates on social media. Have you apologized to anyone for the way you treated them? Has anyone apologized to you?
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 15, 2017 at 1:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kristinm87
by Ruby Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 1:11 PM
1 mom liked this
No and no, but then again, I don't talk to any of those people.
2blessed2bitch
by Silver Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 1:14 PM
No one has apologized to me. And I've never thought of doing so.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 15, 2017 at 1:14 PM
No but I never (at least not intentionally) hurt anyone. I also don't feel wronged by anyone.
EntrepeneurMom
by The Major on Feb. 15, 2017 at 1:16 PM
Several have apologised to me, it was nice actually because they all acknowledged I didn't deserve it. I spent a long time struggling with feeling as though I did.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 15, 2017 at 1:16 PM

yes one of my xes apologized to me for treating me like a piece of meat(his words). said he didnt mean to hurt me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 15, 2017 at 1:16 PM
I got an apology from a girl who relentlessly spread rumors about me for years (throughout high school and during our first few years of college). She apologized and said that karma had gotten her back.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 15, 2017 at 1:18 PM
No to both, but I was also nice to everyone and no one was mean to me. I don't feel any apologies are needed.
JalynSpoon
by CajunTarHeel on Feb. 15, 2017 at 1:18 PM

I never apologized to anyone because I was only rude to one person & she was evil first so.. 

But with that - a guy I went to school with has. He is a distant cousin, but we were at some event & we were talking about high school & he said he was sorry for being so mean to me & being a jerk because he realized after we graduated, there was a bigger world out there..

Mind you, I went to one school.. K-12th & graduated with 22 kids & 15 of us were together since K so we had a lot of fights in our class. (Not physical, but you know what I mean..)

tiffluv81
by BBW on Feb. 15, 2017 at 1:18 PM

yep i have. Then after being her friend on that site i see she was still the same jerk as school and deserved for me to kick her ass

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2017 at 1:19 PM
Quoting 2blessed2bitch: No one has apologized to me. And I've never thought of doing so.
Do you think you treated anyone poorly in the past?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)