Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What does your food take intake look like?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 106 Replies

I am on a low carb high fat diet prescribed by my doctor and dietitian. I haven't log my stuff for today. I work out 3 days a week and drink a gallon of water a day. I started out at 204 and I'm down to 196. Goal weight is 140 by July. I've been at it a month and 11 days. Forgot to add I go by macronutrient not calories.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 15, 2017 at 2:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 15, 2017 at 2:48 PM
My goal is 3 cans of Osmolite 1.5 in 24 hours. Had to slow my rate down so barely made 850 calories today and last 3 days. I am so freaking weak. Feeding tubes suck big time. I don't want to be admitted tomorrow for TPN again.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2017 at 2:50 PM

Hugs sooo sorry. Can I ask what is wrong?

Quoting Anonymous 2: My goal is 3 cans of Osmolite 1.5 in 24 hours. Had to slow my rate down so barely made 850 calories today and last 3 days. I am so freaking weak. Feeding tubes suck big time. I don't want to be admitted tomorrow for TPN again.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 15, 2017 at 2:50 PM
This was yesterday:
2 cutie oranges
3 banana's
10 strawberry
Cup of coffee

Handful of cashews
Plum

Hard boiled egg
6cups of mixed veggie and greens
2tb dressing made with citus juice and 1/4 avocado

Banana drizzed with honey and 1tb chopped peanuts

6 cups mixed veggie and greens
Tb dressing with vinager and mustard

3 cups grapes

6 liters of water

Calories where about 1500. Macro was a bit off but that doesn't bother me, some days I like more fat lol. It pretty much how I eat every day.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2017 at 2:53 PM

Yours looks some what low carb and healthy. Good fats are good for you, though.

Quoting Anonymous 3: This was yesterday: 2 cutie oranges 3 banana's 10 strawberry Cup of coffee Handful of cashews Plum Hard boiled egg 6cups of mixed veggie and greens 2tb dressing made with citus juice and 1/4 avocado Banana drizzed with honey and 1tb chopped peanuts 6 cups mixed veggie and greens Tb dressing with vinager and mustard 3 cups grapes 6 liters of water Calories where about 1500. Macro was a bit off but that doesn't bother me, some days I like more fat lol. It pretty much how I eat every day.

reaandiziesmama
by Ruby Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 2:53 PM
I just started a points based eating plan yesterday so I'm new to tracking. Today is the first day with a,water goal. Is almost 2pm here and I've drank 94 of 196 oz.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 15, 2017 at 2:55 PM
I do low carb and high fat as well. I lost 50lbs. I am 5 lbs under my goal weight but I kind of like it. Keep up the good work.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2017 at 2:55 PM

WTG on getting that water in. I'm behind today also for water but I'll get there as tonight is work out night. I might get 2 miles of walking in also but I'm having a major allergy attack at the moment.

Quoting reaandiziesmama: I just started a points based eating plan yesterday so I'm new to tracking. Today is the first day with a,water goal. Is almost 2pm here and I've drank 94 of 196 oz.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 15, 2017 at 2:55 PM

Lol, nothing like that. Fat, fat, pizza, fat. :/

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2017 at 2:56 PM

You inspire me!!!! Getting the macros just right some days is hard. 

Quoting Anonymous 4: I do low carb and high fat as well. I lost 50lbs. I am 5 lbs under my goal eight but I kind of like it. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 15, 2017 at 2:57 PM
I have Gastroparesis. My stomach is 96% paralyzed. My intestines don't work and my esophagus is being affected now. I want a chicken Caesar salad sooooo bad..And would kill for bacon, but the smell alone makes me throw up now. I vomit several times a day. Not fun

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Hugs sooo sorry. Can I ask what is wrong?

Quoting Anonymous 2: My goal is 3 cans of Osmolite 1.5 in 24 hours. Had to slow my rate down so barely made 850 calories today and last 3 days. I am so freaking weak. Feeding tubes suck big time. I don't want to be admitted tomorrow for TPN again.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)