Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

they are giving me grey hairs!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies

my teens....I have an 18,17, 16 and 15 year old. I've posted about their crap before but this is just insane....they had no school today so we are all at home. all of a sudden i hear my oldest scream in pain and then hear running footsteps and a door slamming shut. my dd(the 15 year old) went out and bought a waxing kit and is sticking them on the hairiest part of her brothers(their legs,arms, chests) and ripping the hair out. my 16 year old tried getting her back and she just laughed at him because she shaves her arms and legs......only my kids......

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 15, 2017 at 3:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 15, 2017 at 3:17 PM
Omg! Awesome! I would laugh my ass off! Tell them to do that to daddy when he falls asleep!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2017 at 3:21 PM

I'm trying not to laugh because my boys are getting mad but i can't help it. it's all silent and then i hear screams and my dd's quick feet back to her room.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Omg! Awesome! I would laugh my ass off! Tell them to do that to daddy when he falls asleep!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 15, 2017 at 3:24 PM

LOL

Creekie.
by Gold Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 3:56 PM

Honestly, this made me smile.  I never had siblings close in age.  My one brother is 12 years younger and my other brother is 16 years younger.  That will be a story that they will all laugh and talk about many years down the road while over at your house for dinner with their spouses and children and you'll all laugh about and shake your heads. :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2017 at 3:58 PM

we'll have many of those moments....they pull this stuff all the time lol

Quoting Creekie.:

Honestly, this made me smile.  I never had siblings close in age.  My one brother is 12 years younger and my other brother is 16 years younger.  That will be a story that they will all laugh and talk about many years down the road while over at your house for dinner with their spouses and children and you'll all laugh about and shake your heads. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)