Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Her knockers are SO BIG! *Second edit with picture

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 440 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

I took my 13 year old DD to get fitted @ VS today. It's time for a supportive bra. I knew they were big, but was still shocked @ her true size because she always wears sports bras. She's a 32 DDD. Anyone else have little girls with a big rack? She doesn't like them either. I would've kissed the ground if I had those at 13, or any other age without buying them like I did.

The title & words used were only attention grabbers. This is MC, I know you've seen MUCH worse. Here's a photo of the swimsuit she wore last year when we knew we wouldn't see people. She was 12 in the picture.

Thank you for all of the shopping suggestions. I've saved them all. To the rest of you, lighten up. I'm no pedophile. The second picture is the type of clothing that she chooses to wear. If I had posted this first, then no one would've believed that her breasts were so large.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 15, 2017 at 5:29 PM
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 15, 2017 at 5:33 PM
6 moms liked this
What are you? A teen boy? Referring to your teens' breasts as 'knockers'. Wow. Take her to Macy's or Kohl's. They carry a wider selection of larger bras, and the prices are more reasonable.
Love2sonshines
by Gold Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 5:34 PM
2 moms liked this
Dude get off cm.
morgiefae
by on Feb. 15, 2017 at 5:36 PM
11 moms liked this

Totally skeeved out right now....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2017 at 5:42 PM
No, I have something called a sense of humor. I got her several @ Victoria Secret for starters since we were already there. We don't have a Macy's or Khol's here.

Quoting Anonymous 2: What are you? A teen boy? Referring to your teens' breasts as 'knockers'. Wow. Take her to Macy's or Kohl's. They carry a wider selection of larger bras, and the prices are more reasonable.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2017 at 5:42 PM
Heck no!

Quoting Love2sonshines: Dude get off cm.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2017 at 5:43 PM
Why?

Quoting morgiefae:

Totally skeeved out right now....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2017 at 5:44 PM
I'm a 42 year old mother with a sense of humor. Wth?

Quoting Love2sonshines: Dude get off cm.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 15, 2017 at 5:46 PM
1 mom liked this
That's not a sense of humor it's disturbing with your ability to refer to them like you have the mentality of a 13yr boy
bcauseimthemom
by imjenndoe on Feb. 15, 2017 at 5:46 PM

My 12 year old is about the same.  I have been a DDD since hight school.  I was on the swim team.  It made fitting suits difficult.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2017 at 5:47 PM
Get a grip.

Quoting Anonymous 3: That's not a sense of humor it's disturbing with your ability to refer to them like you have the mentality of a 13yr boy

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)