Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Her knockers are SO BIG! *Second edit with picture

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

I took my 13 year old DD to get fitted @ VS today. It's time for a supportive bra. I knew they were big, but was still shocked @ her true size because she always wears sports bras. She's a 32 DDD. Anyone else have little girls with a big rack? She doesn't like them either. I would've kissed the ground if I had those at 13, or any other age without buying them like I did.

The title & words used were only attention grabbers. This is MC, I know you've seen MUCH worse. Here's a photo of the swimsuit she wore last year when we knew we wouldn't see people. She was 12 in the picture.

Thank you for all of the shopping suggestions. I've saved them all. To the rest of you, lighten up. I'm no pedophile. The second picture is the type of clothing that she chooses to wear. If I had posted this first, then no one would've believed that her breasts were so large.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 15, 2017 at 5:29 PM
Replies (431-440):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 17, 2017 at 11:04 PM
Because there's nothing wrong with it.

Quoting Anonymous 24: Why is this post still here
SpiritedWitch
by Froggie on Feb. 17, 2017 at 11:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah, seriously. She wants help about finding her some bras and typical first responses were "you're a dude" and "troll" so she posted the picture to get help. This is the wrong fucking group for that. The hateful, mistrustful bitches in here are horrible. 

Quoting ElephantShoez: Seriously? It's a picture directed towards her teen daughter's huge knockers. So yeah, look out.
Quoting SpiritedWitch:

Why would you, either of you, report it? Seriously. Do you report every underage picture on here? Look out!! Better stop posting pictures of our kids!!! 

Quoting Anonymous 69: I reported it 2 hours ago and it's still up.
Quoting Anonymous 67:

The child in the picture was 12 in the picture as stated by OP.

Reported.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 44 on Feb. 17, 2017 at 11:36 PM
You posted another pic? Now you're just seeking attention. I'm sorry for your dd
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 17, 2017 at 11:38 PM
Agreed

Quoting SpiritedWitch:

Yeah, seriously. She wants help about finding her some bras and typical first responses were "you're a dude" and "troll" so she posted the picture to get help. This is the wrong fucking group for that. The hateful, mistrustful bitches in here are horrible. 

Quoting ElephantShoez: Seriously? It's a picture directed towards her teen daughter's huge knockers. So yeah, look out.

Quoting SpiritedWitch:

Why would you, either of you, report it? Seriously. Do you report every underage picture on here? Look out!! Better stop posting pictures of our kids!!! 

Quoting Anonymous 69: I reported it 2 hours ago and it's still up.

Quoting Anonymous 67:

The child in the picture was 12 in the picture as stated by OP.

Reported.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 17, 2017 at 11:40 PM
What's wrong with the second one? Please inform me, because it's a child fully dressed with her face cropped out.

Quoting Anonymous 44: You posted another pic? Now you're just seeking attention. I'm sorry for your dd
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 17, 2017 at 11:43 PM
How exactly? Especially the second one. I'm not giving away DD' s identity.

Quoting Anonymous 79: It's gross how you edited this with pictures
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 17, 2017 at 11:44 PM
Because it isn't inappropriate. Why are you still here if it offends you?

Quoting Anonymous 24: Why is this post still here
Anonymous
by Anonymous 27 on Feb. 17, 2017 at 11:45 PM
So since you have 400+ replies and you've gotten advice can you simply delete the bathing suit picture and remove the drama?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 17, 2017 at 11:46 PM
I think you're a pervert for thinking of my daughter in a weird way. She's in a swimsuit, for crying out loud.

Quoting Anonymous 78: You posted pics of her boobs? Wtf? There are pervert men on here and I think you're one of them.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 44 on Feb. 17, 2017 at 11:50 PM
It's the fact that you're obviously not looking for advice. What was the point of posting another pic? You're just trying to get people riled up.

Quoting Anonymous 1: What's wrong with the second one? Please inform me, because it's a child fully dressed with her face cropped out.

Quoting Anonymous 44: You posted another pic? Now you're just seeking attention. I'm sorry for your dd

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)