Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm super proud of my DD!

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2017 at 7:00 PM
  • 32 Replies
4 moms liked this
She has always been a smart cookie. Over the last year she has really taken off with her smartness. I had an option to put her in headstart (yeah we are low income, let's not make that the focus point). I decided to for a few reasons like for her to be around other kids her age, get familiar with a school setting ECT ECT ECT. She is doing so good! She is 4 and she is testing at a 5yr old level. She'll be 5 in Oct. She is doing so excellent that she'll be a leader in her classroom next year!
by on Feb. 15, 2017 at 7:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
weeping_angel
by Don't Blink on Feb. 15, 2017 at 7:16 PM
Wonderful!!!!
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Feb. 15, 2017 at 7:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Giiiiiiirrrrrllll, stop!!
Sydney202
by Gold Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 7:19 PM
It is! I'm excited for her!

Quoting weeping_angel: Wonderful!!!!
NVL0707
by Mi Vida Loca on Feb. 15, 2017 at 7:19 PM
1 mom liked this
That's great!
Sydney202
by Gold Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 7:19 PM
Sorry notme.

Quoting Danesmommy1: Giiiiiiirrrrrllll, stop!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 15, 2017 at 7:20 PM
1 mom liked this
That's great. DS did k4 here because he had speach problems. Anyway he is now in 1 and is 6 will be 7 in April and reads at a high 4th grade level does math at a low 4th grade level.
Sydney202
by Gold Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 7:37 PM
That's amazing!

Quoting Anonymous 1: That's great. DS did k4 here because he had speach problems. Anyway he is now in 1 and is 6 will be 7 in April and reads at a high 4th grade level does math at a low 4th grade level.
weeping_angel
by Don't Blink on Feb. 15, 2017 at 7:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Uh oh. Replies disappeared!!!! 😂😂😂
GigglesX4
by Silver Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 7:54 PM
Sounds amazing!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 15, 2017 at 8:47 PM
1 mom liked this
It's amazing how smart he is. We started karate in August because he was kinda shy. He was being bullied at school and never once thought to fight he walked away. He amazes me everyday. He wants to read like big chapter books. His only problem is he still has some trouble with speach. He isn't in therapy anymore but some words are really hard for him. Just the way he says them. If you don't know his speach pattern you can't understand him. Plus he uses sign language a lot because I am Deaf. So it makes life interesting

Quoting Sydney202: That's amazing!

Quoting Anonymous 1: That's great. DS did k4 here because he had speach problems. Anyway he is now in 1 and is 6 will be 7 in April and reads at a high 4th grade level does math at a low 4th grade level.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)