Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
Probably not really depression. I'm just having a moment. I miss my boyfriend. Like to the point it hurts. He's been working a LOT lately and doing stuff after work for a club he's on the board of and I feel very left out and alone. It sucks. I'm sitting at home waiting for him to come home. It suuuucks. I miss our life together.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 15, 2017 at 7:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 7:50 PM

Do you have any hobbies of your own?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 15, 2017 at 7:50 PM

I'm sorry

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2017 at 7:53 PM
Yeah but it's not the same. I'm not the solitary kind. Most of my hobbies I share with him - they are things we do together. Being alone this much is just depressing.

Quoting corticosteroid:

corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 7:55 PM

Perhaps you might take this opportunity to try something new on your own?

Quoting Anonymous 1: Yeah but it's not the same. I'm not the solitary kind. Most of my hobbies I share with him - they are things we do together. Being alone this much is just depressing.
Quoting corticosteroid:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2017 at 7:57 PM
It's hard to even want to. I miss him. I don't want to start some whole new existance on my own, ya know? I just want HIM.

Quoting corticosteroid:

Quoting Anonymous 1: Yeah but it's not the same. I'm not the solitary kind. Most of my hobbies I share with him - they are things we do together. Being alone this much is just depressing.

Quoting corticosteroid:

corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 7:59 PM

Who said anything about a whole new existence, I just thought you could take a nice soothing yoga class or something.

Quoting Anonymous 1: It's hard to even want to. I miss him. I don't want to start some whole new existance on my own, ya know? I just want HIM.
Quoting corticosteroid:

Quoting corticosteroid:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2017 at 8:02 PM
It's hard because his schedule is very fluid. It changes a LOT. I don't want to start something scheduled because then I may miss out on time we could spend together.

Quoting corticosteroid:

Who said anything about a whole new existence, I just thought you could take a nice soothing yoga class or something.

Quoting Anonymous 1: It's hard to even want to. I miss him. I don't want to start some whole new existance on my own, ya know? I just want HIM.

Quoting corticosteroid:

Quoting corticosteroid:

babyboxfish
by Silver Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 9:43 PM

hugs

KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on Feb. 15, 2017 at 9:44 PM
Hugs!
iwicked
by Sugar Magnolia on Feb. 15, 2017 at 9:46 PM
I had to lol. Sorry. I agree. You need a life outside of him. Your dependency is unhealthy.

Quoting corticosteroid:

Quoting corticosteroid:

Quoting corticosteroid:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)