Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I wish she would just leave me alone!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 34 Replies
I have a younger brother who I haven't spoken to in ten years or so. We may have been 4 years apart living in the same house but that's about as close as it came with us. We never were close and when he abused my cat and threatened to punch me in the nose the day after I had sinus surgery I decided I was done even pretending to care for him any longer.

So I deleted his number and moved on with my life. Several years after that I also cut my mother out of my life.

My brother is now engaged to some reality tv lady and I happened to run into once at my grandmothers. I smiled, said a few words. Shook her hand and left shortly after. I have no desire to befriend her. She seems nice, and my grandmother says she is, but I really don't see the need to have a relationship with her.

She won't leave me alone!!!!

She apparently got my number from my grandmother and has included me in group texts. I've told her both via the group texts and privately to please take me out of the group because I'm receiving too many texts. She seems to 'forget' and I still receive texts.

She added me to Facebook and constantly comments and tags me in shit.

She sends me private messages asking to meet up for lunch, I decline telling her I'm just too busy.

I'm trying not to be rude to her but she's not taking the hints!!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 15, 2017 at 9:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 15, 2017 at 9:34 PM
2 moms liked this
Block her number and block her on Facebook. Problem solved.
lalalamama
by on Feb. 15, 2017 at 9:36 PM
This.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Block her number and block her on Facebook. Problem solved.
Noneya73
by on Feb. 15, 2017 at 9:39 PM
I second this.

Quoting lalalamama: This.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Block her number and block her on Facebook. Problem solved.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2017 at 9:41 PM
I guess that's my next step, I was trying not to do that because she's going to realize I blocked her on Facebook

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 15, 2017 at 9:43 PM
sounds like you like the attention youre gdtting from her because normal people know how to use the BLOCK option
iwicked
by Sugar Magnolia on Feb. 15, 2017 at 9:44 PM
I love phones and Facebook have blocking options.
bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Feb. 15, 2017 at 9:48 PM
Block her.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 15, 2017 at 9:51 PM

Why did you accept her friend's requestion to begin with?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2017 at 9:52 PM
Because I was being polite.

Quoting Anonymous 4:

Why did you accept her friend's requestion to begin with?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 15, 2017 at 9:55 PM
If you wouldn't accept your brothers, don't accept hers. In a way,she's an extension of him. I wouldn't have anything to do with either of them.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)