• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Idk what to expect....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 29 Replies
I'm a stay at home mom of two,would love to work but my 6 month old won't take a bottle and he has very bad separation anxiety. My husband's job has slowed down substantially these past few months and we've gone through our savings trying to stay afloat. We are considering staying with my husband's mother for a little bit to get back on our feet,but there's a big issue,our lease.... It's not up until the end of May ,what do I tell them? I know they're going to want there money but we don't have it. Any advice is greatly appreciated

*** out of all the responses I've received so far, no one has given me advice on how to approach my landlord about my situation. I've heard if the baby is hungry enough he'll take a bottle enough. That's not helping me so move on from it,he hasn't taken a bottle since he was 2 month's old. He's refused one up to 7 hrs with the sitter. I'm not going to make him wean from breastfeeding until he's ready.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 15, 2017 at 10:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kman88
by Gold Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 10:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Personally I'd go back to work before moving in with my mil. Baby will take a bottle if they are hungry enough. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 15, 2017 at 10:57 PM
Ugh. I'd find a job.
Crazy-Steph
by Emerald Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 10:58 PM
Wean your kid and get a job.
iwicked
by Sugar Magnolia on Feb. 15, 2017 at 10:58 PM
The baby needs to learn how to take a bottle. He will if there is no other option.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 15, 2017 at 11:00 PM

Look and find a job that will work for you. He will take a bottle if he is hungry.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I'm a stay at home mom of two,would love to work but my 6 month old won't take a bottle so I'm stuck until he stops breastfeeding. My husband's job has slowed down substantially these past few months and we've gone through our savings trying to stay afloat. We are considering staying with my husband's mother for a little bit to get back on our feet,but there's a big issue,our lease.... It's not up until the end of May ,what do I tell them? I know they're going to want there money but we don't have it. Any advice is greatly appreciated

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 15, 2017 at 11:01 PM

You can talk to them, but, odds are that they will sue you in court and win. Then they can add court costs as well. I would talk to a lawyer.

KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on Feb. 15, 2017 at 11:03 PM
Get a job or insist that dh get a second one.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 15, 2017 at 11:03 PM
Using a baby not taking a bottle as an excuse not to go back to work
Thats a new one
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 15, 2017 at 11:07 PM
Just admit that you don't want to go back to work. He would take a bottle if he got hungry enough.
blue-heart
by Ruby Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 11:15 PM
Baby will take a bottle when there isn't an option. Or baby will wait until you get home and will nurse then. I have a couple of friends whose babies wouldn't take a bottle all day but when they got home from work baby nursed a lot. Find a job.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)