• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone have

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2017 at 11:29 PM
  • 5 Replies

Skyline security systems? Its through Gaurdian.

I had them installed this afternoon. A (from what I was told) would be a simple procedure turned into an almost 3 hour affair.

After they it was installed I got online and read reviews. Most were negative. very few positive yet they have an Aplus rating with the BBB. I don't get that.

Anyways Anyone else heard of them or have it in your home? How do you like it>?

by on Feb. 15, 2017 at 11:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Seagodess
by Emerald Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 11:33 PM
I've never heard of them. Why wouldn't you check reviews before getting them?
Baby4us09
by Platinum Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 11:38 PM

No clue honestly. I have been saying I can't change a diaper and talk business at the same time. My mind is on the diaper and not getting poo all over. Anyways. I should have. I should also put a no soliciting sign on my door. Door to door sales are horrible. Also they told my neighbors I had been burglarized. We are a close neighborhood so they called me. I was appauled. Also that they had ran my credit without asking me. Had they said they need to do a credit check I would have said no. We are in the process of trying to get stuff straight and only needed a few more days. Now we may be screwed. I wasn't happy when I heard that. I am going to print off a sign so people quit knocking on my door selling crap!

Quoting Seagodess: I've never heard of them. Why wouldn't you check reviews before getting them?

Seagodess
by Emerald Member on Feb. 16, 2017 at 12:03 AM
They had to have your information in order to run your credit. It sounds like you are a sucker and got conned. Look over your contract and see if you can get out of it.

Quoting Baby4us09:

No clue honestly. I have been saying I can't change a diaper and talk business at the same time. My mind is on the diaper and not getting poo all over. Anyways. I should have. I should also put a no soliciting sign on my door. Door to door sales are horrible. Also they told my neighbors I had been burglarized. We are a close neighborhood so they called me. I was appauled. Also that they had ran my credit without asking me. Had they said they need to do a credit check I would have said no. We are in the process of trying to get stuff straight and only needed a few more days. Now we may be screwed. I wasn't happy when I heard that. I am going to print off a sign so people quit knocking on my door selling crap!

Quoting Seagodess: I've never heard of them. Why wouldn't you check reviews before getting them?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 16, 2017 at 1:08 AM

The closest thing I can think of for Skyline Security would be the Secret Service over Trump tower

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 16, 2017 at 1:23 AM
Your mom
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)