Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

"Pop" feeling during sex... 36 wks preg..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies
So, I posted earlier freaking out because while fiance and I were having sex last night, I felt a POP. I'd lost some mucus plug and a tiny bit of blood, and then dripped some clear fluid. Since then, I worried due to my belly feeling soft and not feeling much movement...

We just got back from the hospital. Drs monitored baby's heart, did a speculum exam to check for amniotic fluid, and checked cervix (2cm dilated). They said everything was fine; baby was reacting and heart rate was good, no sign of amniotic fluid, only change was that baby had dropped...

I'm quite relieved to hear that baby is safe and well in there... but the drs couldn't answer my question, they still had no idea what the POP that I had felt was...

When I mentioned it to my fiance, he said he had felt it too!!! I thought it was just me. So... anybody have any idea what could've caused a popping feeling for both of us during sex? (During my orgasm).

I figured it could've been him going into my cervix a tiny bit, or (sorry, kinda tmi and gross but) maybe his tip just made a suction against my cervix since it's 2cm dilated, and it popped due to the suction breaking? Not sure. Just surprises me that drs didn't even know wtf that was, now I'm soooooo curious! 🤔

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 15, 2017 at 11:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Mommato5kids
by on Feb. 15, 2017 at 11:59 PM
1 mom liked this
No idea but I'm amazed you could have sex at 36 weeks. At that point I was like get the crap away from me, shamu here wants to be left in peace.
SissyAnn141
by Platinum Member on Feb. 16, 2017 at 12:02 AM

IDK ?

Glad all is okay.  good

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)