Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hate myself

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 27 Replies
I really really do. I have allowed myself to be mistreated. I have learnt that my feelings mean nothing.My kindness and loyalty has been used against me.If I were any type of decent human being I would have put a stop to it a long time ago. It's now too late,I hate myself and I'm worthless.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 21, 2017 at 12:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
iwicked
by Sugar Magnolia on Feb. 21, 2017 at 12:08 AM
Please seek professional counseling.
Dontbridiculous
by Live life laughing on Feb. 21, 2017 at 12:08 AM
Ok, well ive never heard anyone hate themselves because they feel sorry for themselves but ok. Changr it then. Youre in charge
spear.mint
by Nightmare on Feb. 21, 2017 at 12:09 AM

It is never too late to change yourself and your life. Never! Don't forget that!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 21, 2017 at 12:11 AM
It sure feels like it.

Quoting spear.mint:

It is never too late to change yourself and your life. Never! Don't forget that!

spear.mint
by Nightmare on Feb. 21, 2017 at 12:13 AM

It can feel like it but that doesn't mean it is. I think we have all been there. Sometimes you just have to change your perspective and remember that tomorrow is always a new day.

Quoting Anonymous 1: It sure feels like it.
Quoting spear.mint:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 21, 2017 at 12:17 AM
It's absolutely never to late to make positive changes. You may need more help than you have but it's absolutely doable. One day at a time. One choice at a time.
Dontbridiculous
by Live life laughing on Feb. 21, 2017 at 12:18 AM
Problem is this persons blaming other people instead of tsking accountability. They cant change other people.

Quoting spear.mint:

tsatske2
by Latricia on Feb. 21, 2017 at 12:21 AM

You are a valuable and beautiful child of God. You can begin to set limits for yourself whenever you decide, it's never to late. Prayers sent for you. God bless  you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 21, 2017 at 12:21 AM
Accountability? I know this is all my fucking fault!!!.

Quoting Dontbridiculous: Problem is this persons blaming other people instead of tsking accountability. They cant change other people.

Quoting spear.mint:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 21, 2017 at 12:22 AM
Thank you for this,you brought tears to my eyes.

Quoting tsatske2:

You are a valuable and beautiful child of God. You can begin to set limits for yourself whenever you decide, it's never to late. Prayers sent for you. God bless  you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)