Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What kind of people

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies
Stiff their landlord out over $1,000 in rent?
I'll tell you, shitty people!!! We had 2 people move recently, and they refused to pay the last months rent. Trashed the places, and just left!!
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 21, 2017 at 12:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 21, 2017 at 12:54 AM
Didn't you get last month's rent up front plus damage deposit?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 21, 2017 at 12:56 AM
Uhh isn't that why most get 1st and last months rent PLUS security deposit?????????????????????

Quoting Anonymous 1: Stiff their landlord out over $1,000 in rent?
I'll tell you, shitty people!!! We had 2 people move recently, and they refused to pay the last months rent. Trashed the places, and just left!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 21, 2017 at 12:56 AM
It's not me. It's my landlord, and I'm not sure. I didn't want to be nosy.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Didn't you get last month's rent up front plus damage deposit?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 21, 2017 at 12:57 AM
They only charge 1st and deposit.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Uhh isn't that why most get 1st and last months rent PLUS security deposit?????????????????????

Quoting Anonymous 1: Stiff their landlord out over $1,000 in rent?
iwicked
by Sugar Magnolia on Feb. 21, 2017 at 12:58 AM
My son had a horrible time with some renters once. He made sure it went on their credit report. He also got a court judgement on their wages.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 21, 2017 at 12:59 AM
Hopefully they'll learn to start getting more up front and maybe increase the damage deposit.

Quoting Anonymous 1: It's not me. It's my landlord, and I'm not sure. I didn't want to be nosy.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Didn't you get last month's rent up front plus damage deposit?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 21, 2017 at 12:59 AM
I'm not sure what they'll do.

Quoting iwicked: My son had a horrible time with some renters once. He made sure it went on their credit report. He also got a court judgement on their wages.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 21, 2017 at 1:00 AM
Or better renters...

Quoting Anonymous 2: Hopefully they'll learn to start getting more up front and maybe increase the damage deposit.

Quoting Anonymous 1: It's not me. It's my landlord, and I'm not sure. I didn't want to be nosy.

tsatske2
by Latricia on Feb. 21, 2017 at 1:01 AM

I was raised by landlords. It happens all the time. And when you are a landlord, that's income you count on, and then it's suddenly just not there one month! That's taking bread off your table!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 21, 2017 at 1:03 AM
Exactly!!

Quoting tsatske2:

I was raised by landlords. It happens all the time. And when you are a landlord, that's income you count on, and then it's suddenly just not there one month! That's taking bread off your table!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)