Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Marijuana

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
How many moms here smoke weed? Whether for medical or personal use
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 21, 2017 at 2:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
sugarcrisp
by Ruby Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 2:12 AM

Medical.

Got me off of 5 prescriptions.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 21, 2017 at 2:15 AM
I have been dealing with some really bad depression and anxiety the past 2 years and have started smoking to relieve it. I know it seems weird but it's brought me back to my normal self. I have t had this bad of depression or anxiety since I was a teenager. I told my husband I can't wait to try and play with meds, it was to where I was suicidal.

Quoting sugarcrisp:

Medical.

sugarcrisp
by Ruby Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 2:48 AM

I'm sorry to hear that. I was in the same place 14 months ago. My life is so much better now, though I'll admit that I still have a ways to go. Figure out what works best for you. Certain strains do certain things better than other strains.

For instance, Black Cherry Soda and Pineapple are great for pain, relaxation but BCS will make you a little more chill, sluggish than Pineapple.

Incredible Hulk and Green Crack are higher in CBD so even though you still kinda get that 'head high', it isn't as euphoric. It can help keep you on task and decrease your anxiety. It won't give you the munchies or make you tired. Sour Grape is pretty decent, but it does make me a tad tired as it wears off.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I have been dealing with some really bad depression and anxiety the past 2 years and have started smoking to relieve it. I know it seems weird but it's brought me back to my normal self. I have t had this bad of depression or anxiety since I was a teenager. I told my husband I can't wait to try and play with meds, it was to where I was suicidal.
Quoting sugarcrisp:

Medical.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 21, 2017 at 2:57 AM
That's great. I can't wake until it's legal everywhere. It's got so many good benefits. I've been researching mj for along time. The 5 prescriptions were so much worse on the body. I bet you feel good.

Quoting sugarcrisp:

Medical.

sugarcrisp
by Ruby Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 3:01 AM

I agree. The DEA is such a joke. I use cannabis infused cream for my arthritic knees. And cannabis for the other crap.

I am no longer tired all of the time. I'm more motivated. I truly feel that I'm a better mother. The side effects had me feeling like I was existing, not living. Now I am living and enjoying my children and enjoying life with them.

Quoting Anonymous 2: That's great. I can't wake until it's legal everywhere. It's got so many good benefits. I've been researching mj for along time. The 5 prescriptions were so much worse on the body. I bet you feel good.
Quoting sugarcrisp:

Medical.

Mommy_Bee_
by Platinum Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 3:06 AM
I don't have a medical license but I smoke to help me sleep and to help me eat.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 21, 2017 at 3:10 AM
I moved to Colorado so I could smoke legally
supermama322
by Kaylee on Feb. 21, 2017 at 3:48 AM
Not anymore
white_wolf454
by Ruby Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 4:06 AM

I don't but my mother does for a lot of pain and a few other issues the weed really helps her

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)