Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Early labor signs?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies
So I won't lie, I'm terrified of this labor, ds is huge or so it feels lol but since yesterday I've been getting a ton of random pain in my back and stomach, feel tired and sick.

The random pains last maybe 2 min each and were normally 30-40 min apart, it's still happening but I haven't lost the mucus plug and my water hasn't broken... is this early labor signs, will ds be coming any day now? I'm 35 weeks btw.

Dd was born at 32 weeks and my water had to be broken and I spent six days in full blown labor until I finally went in and was 8 cm
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 21, 2017 at 7:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
CheerioHolder
by Ruby Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 7:21 AM
It's so hard to say. Every woman and even every pregnancy is different. Sometimes you can feel like you're in labor for a long time and it be nothing, sometimes you can feel not much at all and be just about ready to push.

Call your doctor. They can to an exam and let you know. Don't feel silly for calling the doctor even if it's not labor, that is what they're there for and they are used to it.
Raeann11
by Emerald Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 7:26 AM

You never know. There is no one true sign for everyone. It's different for everyone and can be for every pregnancy. Only time will tell.

tiafez
by Gold Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 7:32 AM

if you're worried,call your doctor's office and speak to someone. The added stress isn't good for you. And I'm right here praying for you and ready to congratulate you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)