Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Airbrush makeup

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
Has anyone tried a airbrushing machine to apply makeup? If so, please tell me your thoughts.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 21, 2017 at 8:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
CorpCityGrl
by Ruby Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 8:37 AM

I've gotten airbrush make-up done for me, but do not have a machine myself. I really liked it and it felt light and lasted a long time.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 21, 2017 at 8:40 AM
Thank you for responding. If I may be so bold, what is your age range? Did it provide good coverage?

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

I've gotten airbrush make-up done for me, but do not have a machine myself. I really liked it and it felt light and lasted a long time.

CorpCityGrl
by Ruby Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 8:41 AM

I'm 38 now and I got it done a few years ago. I have very uneven skin and it provided fantastic coverage. I had chosen to do it for an event BECAUSE it did provide great coverage but felt lightweight.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Thank you for responding. If I may be so bold, what is your age range? Did it provide good coverage?
Quoting CorpCityGrl:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 21, 2017 at 9:01 AM
Thank you. I'm in my early *cringes* fifties and getting lines around my mouth and eyes along with some ruddiness due to menopause. Make-up applied with sponges just isn't cutting it :(

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

I'm 38 now and I got it done a few years ago. I have very uneven skin and it provided fantastic coverage. I had chosen to do it for an event BECAUSE it did provide great coverage but felt lightweight.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Thank you for responding. If I may be so bold, what is your age range? Did it provide good coverage?

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

CorpCityGrl
by Ruby Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 11:56 AM

That's what was great about airbrush - I felt like it didn't settle.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Thank you. I'm in my early *cringes* fifties and getting lines around my mouth and eyes along with some ruddiness due to menopause. Make-up applied with sponges just isn't cutting it :(
Quoting CorpCityGrl:

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

2murphyboys
by Silver Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 11:59 AM

Do you have a good anti-aging routine? Honestly that's going to help more then makeup :)

For myself personally I didn't like the airbrushed makeup. It clogged my pores and gave me horrible breakouts. It was fine while it was on. However I don't want my makeup to make more issues.

What sponge are you using? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)