Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SAHM's

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 36 Replies
What is your morning and afternoon routine?
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 21, 2017 at 9:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Raeann11
by Emerald Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 9:15 AM

Whatever I want it to be doing.

Northern.Maple
by on Feb. 21, 2017 at 9:18 AM

The only time I keep a routine is when dh is at work, he is seasonal and home for a bit in the winter time, no routine at all, but by the time he is back and then summer rolls around I create a routine based on what we can do around town, by managing our time. lol

boredhousewif83
by Gold Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 9:20 AM
I don't have one. I lay in the bed until I feel like getting up. My husband takes the kids to school and gets my youngest breakfast. Once I get up, I do whatever I feel like doing. I really need to get on a routine, but being 30 weeks pregnant I really don't want to.
SAHMJC
by Emerald Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 9:20 AM
It depends on whether my husband is working that day or not. If my husband is working I get up at 6 make his coffee put his lunch and his bag and see him off. Then I usually just go ahead and start my day those sometimes so I just hang out a little bit before it's time to get the kids up. I make sure my daughter makes her lunch and I make the kids breakfast. I hope the little ones get dressed and make sure that my daughter is wearing something nice to school and usually by the time they're done brushing their teeth and things like that it's time to take my daughter to school. I am on restricted activity right now so now if my husband's not home I take my daughter to school if he is home usually he takes her. But when not on restricted activity I usually go and do my errands in the morning come home do the housework help my son with his preschool work and usually by that time it's time for lunch and then we have quiet time. Then usually I will put a load of laundry in empty the dishwasher and by that time it's time to pick my daughter up from school. We get home and I usually start dinner prep and see you any paperwork my daughter needs me to see two or help her with her homework if she needs and I do a little bit more housework. We have dinner I do the dishes and clean the kitchen give the kids baths or tell them to take their bath fold up the laundry and then kind of hang out until it's time for each child to go to bed
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 21, 2017 at 9:20 AM
I clean in the morning then sleep until it's time to get the kids unless I have errands. I suppose I could find busywork instead of napping, but I don't see the point.
momto2boys973
by Sapphire Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 9:21 AM

It depends on the day and what needs to be done.

dragonborn
by Wonderstruck on Feb. 21, 2017 at 9:22 AM
Get my girls up, make breakfast, get everyone dressed, feed the cats, out the door.
Drop off oldest.

Toddler and I come home, I load washer/dryer, then random chores until time to get oldest (she's only half-day schooling)

Afternoon: lunch, clean up, throw food in crockpot for dinner, then playtime until DH comes home at 2.

Evenings we play by ear.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 21, 2017 at 9:22 AM
In the morning we wake up, I feed my toddler breakfast and myself, we play and then I start cleaning the house. When it's about noon it's nap time for baby. He sleeps for about two hours. During that time I finish cleaning, take a shower and pack everything for the park or whatever outing I plan on that day.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 21, 2017 at 9:23 AM
My current routine is getting anything I can done, while I chase my 15 month old around. She's determined to destroy the house. lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 21, 2017 at 9:23 AM
Helpful ;-)

Quoting Raeann11:

Whatever I want it to be.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)