Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

***UPDATE for those who asked****4 months off on your due date. I'm calling b****** on that one.

Posted by on Feb. 21, 2017 at 11:39 AM
  • 79 Replies
***UPDATE 2-24-17*** So I was off on my math, BUT, she posted today how heartbroken she is and being vague about it. She did say that they wanted to induce but she doesn't want that. I hate to say this but how much do you want to bet that she is going to lose the baby suddenly. I still don't think she was ever pregnant but I guess we will see today or in the next few days.

A Facebook friend posted on July 23rd that she was 4 months pregnant. Would have made her due in November/December right? Well come January no baby still. So January 21st she posts she's having contractions every hour. Well here we are February 21st and still no baby. So I ask her, she says her other doctor was off on her due date because of irregular cycles and that as of today she's 39 weeks.
For the record I'm not being ugly to her, I think it's sad if she's lying. I just wished her well and said she should get a better doctor.
That's not possible though right, the way she explained it.
by on Feb. 21, 2017 at 11:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 21, 2017 at 11:42 AM
That doesn't make sense. Is she even pregnant? I know people fake that shit
Talkingheads
by Ruby Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 11:42 AM
She might not be lying. With irregular cycles the only way to know is by ultrasound. She might not have posted that was the case
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 21, 2017 at 11:43 AM

Even if her cycles were off, it's not really possible to be THAT off. Four months gestation is a huge difference that any doctor would be able to tell. Something is off there. I hope she's okay.

momofthem311
by on Feb. 21, 2017 at 11:50 AM
But 4 months??

Quoting Talkingheads: She might not be lying. With irregular cycles the only way to know is by ultrasound. She might not have posted that was the case
momofthem311
by on Feb. 21, 2017 at 11:51 AM
At this point I don't know. If she's 39 weeks then she should have a baby by the end of the month.

Quoting Anonymous 1: That doesn't make sense. Is she even pregnant? I know people fake that shit
Talkingheads
by Ruby Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 11:58 AM
Absolutely. Usually it is based off LMC.Add in the fact that usually the first appointment is only urine and lab work it would be easy to do. She wouldn't find out differently until its confirmed by ultrasound. That what happened to me. Except I thought I was newly pregnant and was in fact 7 months gone. It got real interesting at that point and people thought I was lying

Quoting momofthem311: But 4 months??

Quoting Talkingheads: She might not be lying. With irregular cycles the only way to know is by ultrasound. She might not have posted that was the case
momofthem311
by on Feb. 21, 2017 at 12:11 PM
I suppose anything is possible these days

Quoting Talkingheads: Absolutely. Usually it is based off LMC.Add in the fact that usually the first appointment is only urine and lab work it would be easy to do. She wouldn't find out differently until its confirmed by ultrasound. That what happened to me. Except I thought I was newly pregnant and was in fact 7 months gone. It got real interesting at that point and people thought I was lying

Talkingheads
by Ruby Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 12:16 PM
My point is with an irregular cycle its very,very difficult to base off last menstrual cycle. At that point its relly a guess. Especially if a transvaginal ultrasound isn't done. She might just be guilty of jumping the gun

Quoting momofthem311: I suppose anything is possible these days

Quoting Talkingheads: Absolutely. Usually it is based off LMC.Add in the fact that usually the first appointment is only urine and lab work it would be easy to do. She wouldn't find out differently until its confirmed by ultrasound. That what happened to me. Except I thought I was newly pregnant and was in fact 7 months gone. It got real interesting at that point and people thought I was lying

iwicked
by Sugar Magnolia on Feb. 21, 2017 at 12:17 PM
That happened to my dd. She wasn't showing and was always irregular. When she went in they confirmed her pregnancy at 22 weeks and revealed the baby's gender all in the same day. She was in shock!

PaisleyBirds
by Platinum Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 12:21 PM
1 mom liked this
So in the next 3 weeks something has to happen. Can you give us an update?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)