Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

well damn....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies

I grew up between America and Scotland. I have learned how to type "like an American" because I got yelled at in school for how I typed but I still have a very heavy Scottish accent, which people have a hard time understanding unless I speak slowly. I have to catch myself or ill just speak at normal speed and people will look at me funny. anyway so today I went to Ikea, there was a lot going on and I was trying to find a bed frame. so I went up to an employee and asked as quickly as possible where the frame was. he got pissed off at me and said: " I don't have time for this shit, speak properly or go away". well damn....I get people have bad days but no need to be a dick. he never did help me anyway...a french person that didn't even work there helped me find it.

just my annoyance for the day.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 21, 2017 at 1:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
LilysMama719
by Emmy on Feb. 21, 2017 at 1:14 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't believe this happened
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 21, 2017 at 1:16 PM
1 mom liked this

dbts.gif (245×196)

Raeann11
by Emerald Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 1:17 PM
Quoting LilysMama719: I don't believe this happened
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 21, 2017 at 1:19 PM

You should have complained. That was very rude of him.

Noneya73
by on Feb. 21, 2017 at 1:21 PM
I would have asked to speak with a manager. That was unfavorable rude.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 21, 2017 at 1:25 PM

I would have reported that employee.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

I grew up between America and Scotland. I have learned how to type "like an American" because I got yelled at in school for how I typed but I still have a very heavy Scottish accent, which people have a hard time understanding unless I speak slowly. I have to catch myself or ill just speak at normal speed and people will look at me funny. anyway so today I went to Ikea, there was a lot going on and I was trying to find a bed frame. so I went up to an employee and asked as quickly as possible where the frame was. he got pissed off at me and said: " I don't have time for this shit, speak properly or go away". well damn....I get people have bad days but no need to be a dick. he never did help me anyway...a french person that didn't even work there helped me find it.

just my annoyance for the day.

NVL0707
by Mi Vida Loca on Feb. 21, 2017 at 1:27 PM
Yeah right.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)