Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you've got kids, when did you get your tax refund?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 96 Replies

I filed on Jan. 23 and got my refund back on Feb. 1. I didn't even know that I had gotten it because I kept entering the wrong info on where's my refund. So my money has been sitting in my account for 21 days and I literally had no idea. 

Any other moms with minor kids get theirs early? Because I did claim my 7 year old.

**And if you're tired of these posts, you're the dumb one for going through the steps to open, read and respond**

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 21, 2017 at 2:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pink.Sunshine
by Petty Princess on Feb. 21, 2017 at 3:00 PM
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 21, 2017 at 3:02 PM

Nope. Still waiting on mine but I only just filed mine 8 days ago so they've still got time.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 21, 2017 at 3:02 PM
I filed feb 5, I'm getting a check so idk when I'll get it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 21, 2017 at 3:04 PM

Okay. I filed on the day that they started accepting returns...at least that's what the woman that did my taxes told me. I am so confused by all of this. 

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Nope. Still waiting on mine but I only just filed mine 8 days ago so they've still got time.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 21, 2017 at 3:06 PM
2 moms liked this
I'm still waiting on a 1099, so I haven't even filed yet.
How do you go three weeks without noticing there's extra money in your account? Do you not check your balance or activity?
ilovemykids323
by Emerald Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 3:06 PM

13th... 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 21, 2017 at 3:07 PM

I didn't even realize they had a date they were accepting returns. I just did mine when we FINALLY got all of the paperwork. Mail was slow so the day I got it all I filed which was on the 12th and they accepted it on the 13th.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Okay. I filed on the day that they started accepting returns...at least that's what the woman that did my taxes told me. I am so confused by all of this. 

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Borntoride123
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 3:07 PM

We are supposed to get ours feb 23.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 21, 2017 at 3:08 PM
I filed a week or 2 ago. No refund yet
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 21, 2017 at 3:09 PM
We haven't even filed yet! How do y'all get it done so fast!! We have so much we have to gather up to file
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)