Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My sister must be out of her damn mind

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 29 Replies
She literally just called me from the airport (her end) saying that she was coming into town for a last minute work thing and that I needed to come pick her up and that she will be staying for 10 days . Not a chance dear sister. I just told her that her plans didn't work for us and maybe we can have dinner one night while she is. She already called Mom like a ducking child
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 21, 2017 at 3:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 21, 2017 at 3:35 PM

Yikes.

ThatDancerGirl
by Ruby Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 3:39 PM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 3:41 PM

I'm sorry, why don't you want your sister staying with you?

GLO682
by Gold Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 3:41 PM

why can't your sister stay with you?

Lo428
by get over yourself on Feb. 21, 2017 at 3:42 PM
I guess she should've asked first. I wouldn't go for that either.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 21, 2017 at 3:43 PM

You don't like your sister?

AmiJanell
by Ruby Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 3:44 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm glad I have a good relationship with my sister... I'd be totally pumped if she called and told me that! She'd be pretty excited if I called her and said the same. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 21, 2017 at 3:47 PM
Because she is very moody and can be abusive with her behavior and language. She is not allowed around my children

Quoting corticosteroid:

I'm sorry, why don't you want your sister staying with you?

OrangeBalloon
by Emerald Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 3:49 PM

If this trip is for work, one would think that a cab to and from the airport would be an expenditure in which she would be reimbursed. Hotel accommodations should be covered as well. I think your sister is full of crap. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 21, 2017 at 3:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous 1: She literally just called me from the airport (her end) saying that she was coming into town for a last minute work thing and that I needed to come pick her up and that she will be staying for 10 days . Not a chance dear sister. I just told her that her plans didn't work for us and maybe we can have dinner one night while she is. She already called Mom like a ducking child

I would not pick her up for the airport or allow her to stay with me for ten days either for something that was not planned in advance. I'm sure her boss did not tell her that she needed to go to the airport immediately for a last minute work thing and if he did then he needs to be paying for all costs associated with the trip. Hopefully, your mom tells her that she needs to be an adult and make other arrangements before she leaves the airport on the plane.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)