Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

threatening court....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies

over walking to school.....my sd's mom is trying to take dh and I to court because it's been raining and I "make" sd walk in the rain....yet sd never complains about it. she's excited about it and tells her mom that she likes walking in the rain and the sound on the umbrella is pretty. whats the point in pulling the car out just to drive 2 seconds to school? we live across the fucking street......the horror she has to use an umbrella and wear waterproof shoes....it probably won't go anywhere but it's still aggravating.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 21, 2017 at 5:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Wtshubbypst
by Ruby Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 5:12 PM
You are a terrible human being! Don't you know rain is WET?!? Kids should NEVER be wet, not even for a second! Poor kid probably contracted Ebola.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 21, 2017 at 5:14 PM
Christ they need to take the kid. What horrible abuse, how dare you!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 21, 2017 at 5:18 PM
I know I'm so horrible. At least she'll know that rain isn't evil unlike most of the population in california lol

Quoting Wtshubbypst: You are a terrible human being! Don't you know rain is WET?!? Kids should NEVER be wet, not even for a second! Poor kid probably contracted Ebola.
Elyce225
by Emerald Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 5:36 PM

Umm hello rain melts kids you horrible step mom!

My son's bio (who has never met him or been in his life) threatened court to me for a name change. My son's middle name is Phillip, after my dad's uncle. Bio was going to try to take me to court because he wanted to use that name but didn't want two kids with that name.

I couldn't even help but laugh. Nothing ever happened and he didn't use that name.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)