Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We are never ever getting back together!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 31 Replies
I am calling dvis (domestic violence services) tomorrow and I am going to get this shit rolling. Dh thinks we are going to stay together (he is calling me dear, sweetheart and babe) i haven't had a thaw in my aloofness
I am not dealing with this anymore!
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 21, 2017 at 6:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 21, 2017 at 6:29 PM

What happened?

I'm glad that you're getting help and plan on getting away forever, so many women stay or go back.

corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 6:31 PM

Better get some bear mace, abusers tend to go off the chain when they see their victim escaping.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 21, 2017 at 6:37 PM
I got a shotgun if needed. I should have done this a long time ago but I was naive thinking i could change him

Quoting corticosteroid:

Better get some bear mace, abusers tend to go off the chain when they see their victim escaping.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 21, 2017 at 6:38 PM

Don't bother calling domestic violence services. They will not help you or do anything for you.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I am calling dvis (domestic violence services) tomorrow and I am going to get this shit rolling. Dh thinks we are going to stay together (he is calling me dear, sweetheart and babe) i haven't had a thaw in my aloofness I am not dealing with this anymore!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 21, 2017 at 6:39 PM
He is abusive towards our children. Not all the time but enough to make the kids are fearful. Yells, threstens, grabs them and smacks them

Quoting Anonymous 2:

What happened?

I'm glad that you're getting help and plan on getting away forever, so many women stay or go back.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 21, 2017 at 6:39 PM
These people will. I have heard good things about them

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Don't bother calling domestic violence services. They will not help you or do anything for you.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I am calling dvis (domestic violence services) tomorrow and I am going to get this shit rolling. Dh thinks we are going to stay together (he is calling me dear, sweetheart and babe) i haven't had a thaw in my aloofness

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 21, 2017 at 6:43 PM

People lie. People will tell you good things about them because they want you to believe good things. Don't follow into their trap.

Quoting Anonymous 1: These people will. I have heard good things about them
Quoting Anonymous 3:

Quoting Anonymous 1: I am calling dvis (domestic violence services) tomorrow and I am going to get this shit rolling. Dh thinks we are going to stay together (he is calling me dear, sweetheart and babe) i haven't had a thaw in my aloofness I am not dealing with this anymore!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 21, 2017 at 6:45 PM
I am seriously not listening to you. My sons counselor recommended them and she has nothing to gain for the recommendation

Quoting Anonymous 3:

People lie. People will tell you good things about them because they want you to believe good things. Don't follow into their trap.

Quoting Anonymous 1: These people will. I have heard good things about them

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Quoting Anonymous 1: I am calling dvis (domestic violence services) tomorrow and I am going to get this shit rolling. Dh thinks we are going to stay together (he is calling me dear, sweetheart and babe) i haven't had a thaw in my aloofness

Brujaoscura
by Silver Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 6:48 PM

Do what you need to do to keep yourself and kids safe.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 21, 2017 at 6:49 PM
I would have used that shotgun the very first time he physically assaulted MY kids. And I was in an extremely violent domestic abuse situation but I never allowed him to verbally, mentally and especially physically abuse my kids

Quoting Anonymous 1: He is abusive towards our children. Not all the time but enough to make the kids are fearful. Yells, threstens, grabs them and smacks them

Quoting Anonymous 2:

What happened?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)