Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ex keeps calling. what can I do?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 24 Replies
We do share a child together, though he's never really been in his life.

Anyways, he's on his fucked up drug crap again. The calls were between him wanting to get back together, him wanting to see ds, or get ds info to get benefits, or to kill me, my friends, ds, my family,etc. It all depends on his mood.

I've called the police, I've ignored the calls, blocked the numbers (I just blocked the 17th number this week), in the beginning I told him to leave me alone. He seems to get away with it bc his dad has friends on the police force and everyone falls for the, 'I just wanna see my son' sob story.

Could I have it in a court order that he not contact us until he's clean and isn't wanted? He said he has a few charges and he'll be going away for years (why he wants to see ds). Is that possible? Do I need to just deal with this crap? What do I do?
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 21, 2017 at 7:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 7:45 PM
2 moms liked this

Hire a 300 pound Craigslist thumbreaker to encourage him to find a new hobby.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 21, 2017 at 7:46 PM
I have voice recordings- from phone conversations (legal in my state), vm and texts where he threatens us but nothing comes from them.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 21, 2017 at 7:48 PM
I wish! My last relationship ended bc of him and his threats. I'm scared if I ever begin dating,he'll blow a gasket and beat that guy up. Fighting is a favorite past and present time of his. He claims to be in a gang where he's an enforcer.

Quoting corticosteroid:

DanaG70
by Ruby Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 7:49 PM

Get one of those canned horns and blow it in the phone every time he calls.

SDmomma-3
by Ruby Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 7:52 PM
2 moms liked this
Bypass the police all together and contact your local states attorney. Tell them what's going on, what evidence you have, and that you've contacted the police many times but because of his father's connections nothing is ever done.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I have voice recordings- from phone conversations (legal in my state), vm and texts where he threatens us but nothing comes from them.
corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 7:53 PM

So do it.  

Quoting Anonymous 1: I wish! My last relationship ended bc of him and his threats. I'm scared if I ever begin dating,he'll blow a gasket and beat that guy up. Fighting is a favorite past and present time of his. He claims to be in a gang where he's an enforcer.
Quoting corticosteroid:

Rhodin
by Ruby Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 7:55 PM
Change your number and move in the dead of night.
FromAtoZ
by Gold Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 7:56 PM

A no contact order.

Rosehawk
by Platinum Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 7:56 PM

The next time he calls you and is lucid, tell him to stop calling you or you will file harassment charges. Yes, go back to court and get a no-contact order until he is 12 months, consecutive, clean and sober.

If the cop buddies don't take you seriously, go to the media or file a lawsuit against the force. They don't like things like that. It's happened where I live, and now a certain City PD is on the national shit list for corruption and a shitty place to work.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 21, 2017 at 8:01 PM

I'd pack my stuff, get a new number, and high-tail it for the hills.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)