Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Not dressed appropriately?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies

Mobile Photo

I normally go for a jog on the treadmill after my son falls asleep. My mom is staying with me and saw me changing into my workout clothes. I put on a sports bra and short compression shorts since I was staying inside. My mom made a comment about how she couldn't believe I'd wear "booty shorts" and it was highly inappropriate. I've done 5k's with her so she knows I cover up when running outside. However, if I'm in my own house I should be able to dress how ever I want to. I sweat tons when I exercise so bare minimal feels a lot better. The picture is an example of what I was wearing.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 21, 2017 at 10:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 21, 2017 at 10:25 PM
If it is in your house you can walk around naked if you want (as long as the kids are asleep or not home lol)it is YOUR house tell your mom to get over it
GarysGirl85
by Celebrate Life on Feb. 21, 2017 at 10:27 PM
1 mom liked this
It's your house, who cares what you wear?
AllieReed
by Ruby Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 10:29 PM
That's just crazy to me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 21, 2017 at 10:29 PM
Quoting Anonymous 2: If it is in your house you can walk around naked if you want (as long as the kids are asleep or not home lol)it is YOUR house tell your mom to get over it

Oh I did tell her to get over it. People run like this every day on the street. I'd love to feel confident enough to do that.
DanaG70
by Ruby Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 10:29 PM
Tell her to kiss your booty shorts.
Marti123
by Platinum Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 10:30 PM
I kid you not, I might just wear panties and the bra the next day, just to mess with her!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)