Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My back!

Posted by on Feb. 21, 2017 at 10:51 PM
  • 5 Replies

Hasn't been this pain free for YEARS. I'm not feeling good, sinus issues, but I have a 30 day trial for a fitness program so I tried their yoga. It was painful because I'm so stiff but when I was done I felt so much better than I did before I started. :)

I wont continue past the 30 day trial because its around $40 a month and I can find yoga programs for free.

by on Feb. 21, 2017 at 10:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 21, 2017 at 10:59 PM
I have scoliosis and they put a rod in my back when I was 10.
For as long as I remember there hasn't been a time I've been pain free in my back. I've had
I've had two spinal injections in the last few years which helps some but didn't take the pain away completely.
I've tried exercises which don't help.

I have good and bad days but never pain free. I've just learned to live with it. I have days I can't get out of bed.

I've been told I should try yoga.
I'm glad it is helping you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 21, 2017 at 11:00 PM
Ok
crochetnewb
by on Feb. 21, 2017 at 11:01 PM

I'm sorry to hear that. 

Quoting Anonymous 1: I have scoliosis and they put a rod in my back when I was 10. For as long as I remember there hasn't been a time I've been pain free in my back. I've had to spinal injections in the last few years which helps some but didn't take the pain away completely. I've tried exercises which don't help. I have good and bad days but never pain free. I've just learned to live with it. I have days I can't get out of bed.

WickedOpal
by Ruby Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 11:49 PM

I just ordered DDP Yoga.  They are running a special where if you order one of their bigger packs ($69.99), you can get it as low as $12.71/month for 3 months and then you own the DVD set.  Totally worth it, IMO.  

DensHag
by Ruby Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 11:50 PM
Yoga is my favorite thing...it keeps my back and hips in good shape. I'm 54 and flexible as hell. I LOVE it!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)