Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

STOP STARING AT ME!!!!!!

Posted by on Feb. 21, 2017 at 11:03 PM
  • 35 Replies

I'm eating a brownie sundae and my golden retriever won't stop staring at me. She wants my sundae. Every time we make eye contact, she wags her tail and tilts up her ears like she thinks I'm going to give her a bite. No! Mine! I wouldn't even share with my boyfriend so he had to go make his own. I offered her a piece of left over pizza crust but that isn't good enough. 

by on Feb. 21, 2017 at 11:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ditsyjo
by Gold Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 11:05 PM
Tell her chocolate is bad for dogs... hehehe
RocknRoll.Rose
by Ruby Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 11:05 PM
1 mom liked this

This dog is actually a dead ringer for Maya, lol. Every time I see this meme I think of her. 

angkorsaway
by on Feb. 21, 2017 at 11:05 PM

You are a BEAST for not giving her something good!

talktojonell
by Silver Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 11:06 PM
I was expecting a tattoo post.
Wtshubbypst
by Ruby Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 11:07 PM
My cat does that. He sits on the arm rest of the couch next to me and just stares at me. When I look away from him he puts his paw on the hand I'm eating with and tries to take the food.
RocknRoll.Rose
by Ruby Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 11:07 PM
1 mom liked this

I've tried for 12 years to explain that to her. I might give her some plain ice vanilla cream. 

Quoting ditsyjo: Tell her chocolate is bad for dogs... hehehe

FunAuntie
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 11:18 PM
Yes! Or does that slow extension of the paw toward the plate like you aren't going to notice?

OP, your dog is adorable! I would have to give up some plain ice cream after pointedly finishing my bowl. Do you do the hovering back and forth spoon game?

Quoting Wtshubbypst: My cat does that. He sits on the arm rest of the couch next to me and just stares at me. When I look away from him he puts his paw on the hand I'm eating with and tries to take the food.
RocknRoll.Rose
by Ruby Member on Feb. 22, 2017 at 1:23 AM
1 mom liked this

RocknRoll.Rose
by Ruby Member on Feb. 22, 2017 at 1:24 AM

She sure thought so, lol. 

Quoting angkorsaway:

You are a BEAST for not giving her something good!

RocknRoll.Rose
by Ruby Member on Feb. 22, 2017 at 1:25 AM

Lol, no sorry. I have tattoos but they aren't easily visable so no one comments on them. I did have one kid at work who pointed out to his mother that I drew on my arms so it should be ok for him to do so. His mother said "She's a grown woman and I'm pretty sure that's a tattoo, not a gel pen."

Quoting talktojonell: I was expecting a tattoo post.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)