Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

She no longer has an account?

Posted by   + Show Post

Just went to check any posts from a certain member about her getting her son today and the profile is deleted? Anyone know anything?

by on Mar. 10, 2017 at 3:59 PM
Replies (51-60):
ChefLoveMomma
by Culinary Genius on Mar. 10, 2017 at 4:18 PM
Exactly.

Quoting Eva.Destruction: I dunno. But my question is, why is there so much hate for the girl that none of you (general) will never meet? Did she kick your puppy or some shit? Seems like a lot of energy to spend on someone. Are they required to open her posts?
minion.stuart
by on Mar. 10, 2017 at 4:18 PM

Close enough!

Quoting CannotCount: I was gone taking math classes? I'm in Statistics and Economics classes currently, if that's what you mean.
Quoting minion.stuart:

Pssst... I told Honey that you were gone taking math classes. Im right aint I?

Quoting CannotCount: Good riddance. Hopefully she's not just making a new SN.

halsmommy14
3 moms liked this

i hope to god her ex didn't allow her to take Ryder.....holy crap.  i truly hope she was handed a restraining order and that's the end of that nonsense.  she's batshit. 

honeyrder
3 moms liked this
And they are always telling her to get help. lmaoasmp
These CM doctors need to heal themselves.

Quoting owl0210: Crazies on here contacted her ex and the step-mom but Linda is the only crazy one, right? Unbelievable.

Quoting Eva.Destruction: I dunno. But my question is, why is there so much hate for the girl that none of you (general) will never meet? Did she kick your puppy or some shit? Seems like a lot of energy to spend on someone. Are they required to open her posts?
minion.stuart

Hater.

Quoting Eva.Destruction: Kitty deserved it🙄
Quoting minion.stuart:

She kicked my kitten once. Only once.

Quoting Eva.Destruction: I dunno. But my question is, why is there so much hate for the girl that none of you (general) will never meet? Did she kick your puppy or some shit? Seems like a lot of energy to spend on someone. Are they required to open her posts?[/quoted]

Anonymous
by Anonymous 22 on Mar. 10, 2017 at 4:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Just because others are crazy doesn't negate the fact that she was as well.

Quoting owl0210: Crazies on here contacted her ex and the step-mom but Linda is the only crazy one, right? Unbelievable.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Mar. 10, 2017 at 4:19 PM
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

MomKat7
by on Mar. 10, 2017 at 4:19 PM
It always shocks me that people put so much personal info on here.

NerdyMom2011
by Becca on Mar. 10, 2017 at 4:20 PM

Quoting Anonymous 4: I'm glad she did. MC is not good for her.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 23 on Mar. 10, 2017 at 4:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Yup. I think she either got tired of her particular storyline or she didn't know where else to take it.

I'm guessing she already has a new account and will have a new story soon enough.

Quoting Anonymous 5:

she'll be back, with a new name and a new story.   She was one of the biggest trolls in CM history.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)