Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who are you missing?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I miss my dad.  He died when I was 24 from malignant melanoma (skin cancer).  He was only 47.

Who are you missing?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 16, 2017 at 3:26 AM
Replies (131-138):
AllieReed
by Ruby Member on Mar. 21, 2017 at 2:31 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm also missing my Daddy. He died in 2010 from lymphoma. I also miss my grandmother, she was so precious. Breast cancer took her life.
skoda1993
by Bronze Member on Mar. 21, 2017 at 3:25 PM

My niece whom I never got to meet. She passed away when my sil was 36 weeks pregnant with her. I respected my brother and sil privacy and never when to the hospital to see the baby. Now I wish I would have.

Another person would be my grandma. My dads mom. I wish I could have gotten to know her more as I got to be an adult. She passed away when I was 19.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 40 on Mar. 21, 2017 at 3:26 PM

My surrogate daughter. She died 5 years ago. She was the same age when she passed as my son is now- 21 months. 

ADJsMom578
by Member on Mar. 21, 2017 at 4:16 PM

My foster mother. whom raised me since I was 4. She died when my middle child was only 6 months old. She never got to meet her grandaughter. My mom was the person I always called whenerer I needed advice or to simply vent. Its been 10 years and I still feel so alone since I really have no one to talk to like I use to with her. She died from an incuarable lung disease only 10 days after being told she had 6 months to live.

I also miss my eldest son's father. We didn't have a close relationship near the end and he died so tragically and so young by a drunk driver! My son never got the chance to really know him since he wasn't around until about a year before he died. I feel guilty talking about him around my fiance. I loved him and still do.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 41 on Mar. 21, 2017 at 5:00 PM

I am missing a lot of people.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 41 on Mar. 21, 2017 at 5:00 PM

I am so sorry for the loss of your dad.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 42 on Mar. 21, 2017 at 5:29 PM
My brother. He's been gone about a year and a half. I miss him every second. They say it's supposed to get easier, but it doesn't feel that way yet. I hope it does someday.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 42 on Mar. 21, 2017 at 5:30 PM
I'm so sorry about your dad. Hugs.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN